Thread: New guy

Deskjockeymike is offline New Member

Arrow New guy

Hey guess what I'm new!
    A bit about me. I'm 26 and I work a desk job. I found this site pretty much by accident. I'm from the USA. A lot of my friends are athletes and they all have theories and methods of getting in shape and staying in shape that range from legal and safe to illegal and scare the hell outta me. I'm 100-130 lbs overweight and recently started looking into various methods of increasing my drive to work out and increase my stamina do that I can keep the pace required to see the effects. Building muscle mass is not an issue for me (maintaining is however) and neither is diet, I have a background in both nutrition and culinary arts with more emphasis on the culinary (12 years in the restaraunt industry with a culinary degree). I've worked with nutritionists and for a time went to school for it before going culinary. I left the industry because my priorities shifted from having fun to wanting to be healthy enough to actually enjoy the fun stuff. It's not easy to support yourself and stay even moderately healthy in kitchens, especially where I'm located now.
    I'm not worried about the side effects most people I know who fret about roids are, hair loss (I've been balding for ten years, I've accepted that and think I look pretty good bald.), excessive body/facial hair (already got it), oily skin and acne (12 years in close proximity to deep fryers I can deal with it) aggression (most folks tell me I need to be more aggressive anyway, I'm too laid back).
    What concerns me are the potential health concerns like heart, kidney, liver damage, prostate enlargement, or the possibility that my body might produce even less testosterone than it does now. So that's why im here.
    I'll be asking a lot of questions soon.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome..Post your questions in the appropriate forums and we'll be glad to help.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Welcome mate!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information