Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By buildingnewb

Thread: First post!! Sustanon/deca/prop cycle! Would appreciate any feedback!

buildingnewb is offline New Member

First post!! Sustanon/deca/prop cycle! Would appreciate any feedback!

Hey guys, this is my first post. Looking for some opinions from the educated vets on this site. (second cycle).
    Heres some stats. Age 21 , 5'10 , 173 lb ,about 16% bf. Been working out 3 years on and off , one year consistent.
    My first cycle was test e 500mg ew for 10 weeks , dbol 40mg ed for 4 weeks. Didnt gain much from this cycle do to lack of knowledge and research. Im now looking to do my first real bulk cycle. So here it is.

(organon sustanon 250)-500mg ew weeks 1-14 (injecting in 2 shots mond,frid)
    (testosterone prop)- 300mg ew weeks 1-4 (injecting in 3 shots mond,wed,frid)
    (deca 300)-500mg ew weeks 1-12 (injected in 1 shot on wed)

(arimidex )-.50mg e2d weeks 1-14

pct
    nolvadex -wks 17-21 40/40/40/20
    arimidex-wks 17-21 .25mg e2d

decided to add prop to take advantage of the prop ester inside the sustanon. Also thought it would be a good kick start untill the sustanon kicks in. I also added deca because i have joint stress so i figured the deca would help. Also would help with the bulk.

I was also wondering if my pct is enough and if im likely to get deca dick.
    Thank u guys . Feedback would be much appreciated.
    42sha likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And here is today's noob!

Mate, you are far too young and your cycle sucks.

Train hard and heavy and eat right for the next 4 years and you'll make amazing gains without AAS.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AuSSie SpuDD is offline Associate Member
    Bang!! I'm glad the experts on here tell u how it is. No bs just the straight up truth. Take their advice and absorb their knowledge.

Welcome buddy

[QUOTE=SteM;6003985]And here is today's noob!

Train hard and heavy and eat right for the next 4 years and you'll make amazing gains without AAS.[/QUOTE/]
    my mind is made up. been doing alot of research for some time. stem would u mind telling my why the cycle sucks? really would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    And here is today's noob!

Train hard and heavy and eat right for the next 4 years and you'll make amazing gains without AAS.
    my mind is made up. been doing alot of research for some time. stem would u mind telling my why the cycle sucks? really would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuSSie SpuDD View Post
    Bang!! I'm glad the experts on here tell u how it is. No bs just the straight up truth. Take their advice and absorb their knowledge.

Welcome buddy
    thanks spudd. i def will absorb all the info i can get. thats why im here. to ensure my safety and make sure im taking proper precautions. would really like to know why the cycle sucks though?

Quote Originally Posted by buildingnewb
    Your age
    Your weight
    Your lbm
    Your choice of compounds and amount of test
    Length of cycle

Can you post your current diet with macros and what your proposed changes during a potential cycle would be.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AuSSie SpuDD is offline Associate Member
    BN I'm noob at most of this stuff. I really wanna start my cycles now but I think I'm gonna sit back for a year and learn everything I can before starting. Im busy enuff just eating the abnormal amounts of food my body needs just to keep my weight stable.

One thing I know is steroids arent as bad for the body as all the critics say, only if you do it right and don't abuse a good thing.

Wait till Times Roman jumps on. That guys got all the answers and he doesn't muck around either. Just good hard facts from that bloke ( and many like him).

It's good to see ya got ur head screwed on right and are chasing the knowledge before u set off to achieve ur goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Your age
    Your weight
    Your lbm
    Your choice of compounds and amount of test
    Length of cycle

Can you post your current diet with macros and what your proposed changes during a potential cycle would be.

5am- 1 scoop dymatize whey, 1tbs natural PB
    8am- 6 whole eggs, 1 cup oats
    11am- 7oz of lean beef "93/7lean", 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup of brocolli
    2pm- grilled chicken salad
    5pm- 7oz of chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup brocolli
    8pm- 7oz of lean beef "93/7lean", 2oz of sweet potato, 1 cup brocolli
    gym around 9pm
    10:30/11pm- 30g protein dymatize whey, 20g dymatize casein, half a bagel,

this is my diet,im trying to lean out a little bit . consuming about 2700 calories a day.wanting to get body fat down to 12% before cycle.
    changed during cycle would be to up protein,carbs,and fat intake. a ratio of 40/40/20. will be trying to consume 4000 calories a day. as im trying to bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by AuSSie SpuDD View Post
    BN I'm noob at most of this stuff. I really wanna start my cycles now but I think I'm gonna sit back for a year and learn everything I can before starting. Im busy enuff just eating the abnormal amounts of food my body needs just to keep my weight stable.

One thing I know is steroids arent as bad for the body as all the critics say, only if you do it right and don't abuse a good thing.

Wait till Times Roman jumps on. That guys got all the answers and he doesn't muck around either. Just good hard facts from that bloke ( and many like him).

It's good to see ya got ur head screwed on right and are chasing the knowledge before u set off to achieve ur goal.
    ya i understand what u mean. and ya i actually enjoy learning and gaining new information. may come across interesting points wich will help me determine the better cycle

Can you post macro's for each meal?

Honestly, 2700cals is likely a maintenance amount for you not a cutting amount.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome... Instead of saying your mind is made up to cycle, listen to the advice you've been given.

jimmylkw is offline New Member
    welcome!

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome..You'd be doing yourself a favor to wait a few more years before using AAS again. Are you aware of the possible damages you could do to your endocrine system? Not worth it.

Thread Information