HUGEHAYDEN is offline New Member

First cycle ever!!!

OK what's up guys! So I hae a couple friends that are into juicing and they are actually hitting some. tren and some other shit like anadrol and test! So I have been wanting to hit a cycle they are saying I need to hit some test 250 and for 12 weeks! I am 6'1 and a 190 pounds and I have been working out naturally for about 6 months and natural blows! So I was wondering if you guys had any pointers or suggestions!?

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome..You will get more views/responses if you post your questions in the appropriate forum. In this case, the Steroid Q&A. Include your stats (age, height, weight, cycle and training experience)

Enjoy

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro. stpete is right on. Good luck!

Aesthetic Anonymous is offline New Member
    I'm starting mine today as well

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUGEHAYDEN View Post
    OK what's up guys! So I hae a couple friends that are into juicing and they are actually hitting some. tren and some other shit like anadrol and test! So I have been wanting to hit a cycle they are saying I need to hit some test 250 and for 12 weeks! I am 6'1 and a 190 pounds and I have been working out naturally for about 6 months and natural blows! So I was wondering if you guys had any pointers or suggestions!?
    Welcome to the board mate!
    I don't believe you have the right mindset in the gym. Sounds like you don't like working out unless on steroids ? For most of my life, that's all it's been for me. My second observation is that you are 18 and really too young to be thinking of putting steroids in your body. Your hormonal system is still developing and needs to stay natural the next few years til your mid twenties until finished developing.

So let's just set the record straight. "Steroids under any conditions" is not the direction we go here. More like "Healthy lifestyle and the INTELLIGENT use of steroids". So you will find that the vast majority of the members here will not support your decision by giving advice to an 18 year old on how to use steroids .

So if going to the gym "blows" unless on steroids, I really don't have much to offer. When you change your perspective, then I'd say spend the next few years developing your natural foundation, learning all you can about diet and nutrition, then come back in your mid twenties if you are still interested.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

MR.GROWTH is offline New Member
    Fellas tell me some diet food eat

MR.GROWTH is offline New Member
    After hormone growth pituri....
    Do i need to lift weight at gym
    leave advice suggestion .
    For god sake

Thread Information