purplesid is offline New Member

Newbee, seeking advice for first cycle at age 42

Hello everyone, thanks in advance for any advice given. I'm a 42 year old male with a list of surgeries on my resume. Most recently i had a disk replaced in my lower back(been 2 years). Very active and can now do about anything i used to just a bit slower. I have been checking out the site and love the input from most people. Now that i have registered, here is my question. I have acquired 36-10 iu vials of somatropin and 180 d-bol tabs. I have been working out 3-4 times a week for about a year now with the last 5 months of hard workouts with 3 days of cardio. Can anyone advise me as to what dosages to take with the gear i have to gain 15-20 lbs of lean muscle if its even possible or smart with the gear i have. Once again thanks in advance!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! You have a testosterone base to run with the dbol ?

Also with the HGH you'll need allot more to see anything. You have about 70 days worth.

No sir, a buddy in a bad car wreck is recovering and wont need it for a looonnnggg time. I may be able to get more h from his source. I am a big fan of the insulin injections. So the hgh is def the way i want to go. If i can obtain more h what would you suggest if any suggestions at all. Keep in mind the d-bol i have i was thinking it to be just a kick start. Not a must to do anything but the gear just sparked my interest. Alos, not to ramble just trying to give good info. My diet is prety good, so any suggestions on supps or cal intake or protein intake that may need to go along w cycle for medium gains would be appreciated to, not trying to bulk that much just a little with lean muscle.thanks for the prompt reply

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...dbol by itself is a waste. HGH needs to be ran for a looooong time to see anything.

Hence the question of if i can get more h what would you suggest with the two

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplesid View Post
    Hence the question of if i can get more h what would you suggest with the two
    If possible I would just get more h and drop the dbol if getting test is out of the question.

What would be your suggestion as to dosages and frequency of dosages and for what timeline

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Quote Originally Posted by purplesid View Post
    What would be your suggestion as to dosages and frequency of dosages and for what timeline
    Welcome to the board. Since this section is for introductions please repost in the Q&A section for more views and opinions.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro. Nice to have you.

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome

At your age....2ius a day 5 days a week would be a nice HGH dose. But at least 6 months min...if not forever,... I myself am on it for good I think. 2 ius a day. 4 ius a day if you wanna drop some bf and lean up. HGH wont have any effect on mass, or strength......

Andy Panda is offline New Member
    If you're not trying to bulk up than def nix the dbol . Test E and dbol is a nice mix for bulk but never run D alone. As a first cycle I'd suggest stick to test alone.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information