Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    DRKside91 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    49

    Ages 21-25 steroids first cycle

    anyone from the ages 21-25 do a cycle of steroids ....... Are you glad you did or do you wish you waited a few more years?
    And has any one suffered any bad side effects from doing a cycle during those ages?
    ive been thinking sbout doing a cycle of test e 500 mg per/ week
    but was told about HPTA and having a greater risk doing seroids before age 25. any personal experience, thoughts or knowledge is great

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Wrong forum !!!!

    You should try posting this in the HRT forum see what answers you get there'
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1

  4. #4
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    The first one is someone who is 24 and going on hrt
    This is the link to the hrt forum he's talking about
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UPr9jmt5mK0

    It's hard to navigate around when you first get on here. Good luck.

  5. #5
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by DRKside91
    anyone from the ages 21-25 do a cycle of steroids ....... Are you glad you did or do you wish you waited a few more years?
    And has any one suffered any bad side effects from doing a cycle during those ages?
    ive been thinking sbout doing a cycle of test e 500 mg per/ week
    but was told about HPTA and having a greater risk doing seroids before age 25. any personal experience, thoughts or knowledge is great
    DRK.....

    Good to see that you're still soliciting opinions. I know waiting is tough - I'm someone who has very little patience for anything. You are likely to get varied comments. Some guys (foolish IMO) will tell you they cycled young and had no problems. Others will say they cycled young and had numerous problems and regret their decision, and if you search on this forum, you'll find many threads here about the latter and the problems they encountered and in some instances, the problems that persist.

    Based on your earlier posts it seems like you are looking for some kind of affirmation - that it's ok for you to do steroids at your age. The people with REAL experience here will provide you with the most sensible advice: train hard, eat, and just be patient. As a medical professional, I will continue to endorse this path for you. It IS the healthy and right choice no matter how difficult it is for you to accept.

    One way or another, it will come down to your choice. Just because a few young guys cycled safely (or so they believe, because the absence of an impairment, physical or psychoemotional problem today does not guarantee the absence of problems in the future) doesn't mean it will be safe for you. Likewise, you may offer the contrasting opinion (guys that cycled recklessly and have encountered problems does not mean you will) but remember, you get one life, one body and if you choose to gamble with your health and you are left with immediate or long term disabilities/health issues, you were the architect of that decision and be ready to accept all consequences, whatever they maybe.

    I truly hope you'll make the sensible decision and disregard any social pressures to make a decision you may one day regret.

    MI

  6. #6
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    DRK.....

    Good to see that you're still soliciting opinions. I know waiting is tough - I'm someone who has very little patience for anything. You are likely to get varied comments. Some guys (foolish IMO) will tell you they cycled young and had no problems. Others will say they cycled young and had numerous problems and regret their decision, and if you search on this forum, you'll find many threads here about the latter and the problems they encountered and in some instances, the problems that persist.

    Based on your earlier posts it seems like you are looking for some kind of affirmation - that it's ok for you to do steroids at your age. The people with REAL experience here will provide you with the most sensible advice: train hard, eat, and just be patient. As a medical professional, I will continue to endorse this path for you. It IS the healthy and right choice no matter how difficult it is for you to accept.

    One way or another, it will come down to your choice. Just because a few young guys cycled safely (or so they believe, because the absence of an impairment, physical or psychoemotional problem today does not guarantee the absence of problems in the future) doesn't mean it will be safe for you. Likewise, you may offer the contrasting opinion (guys that cycled recklessly and have encountered problems does not mean you will) but remember, you get one life, one body and if you choose to gamble with your health and you are left with immediate or long term disabilities/health issues, you were the architect of that decision and be ready to accept all consequences, whatever they maybe.

    I truly hope you'll make the sensible decision and disregard any social pressures to make a decision you may one day regret.

    MI
    Well said, I truly respect your delivery!

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

    Well said, I truly respect your delivery!
    Thanks EM....I have my moments, lol.

  8. #8
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Thanks EM....I have my moments, lol.
    Well that was one worth recognition!

  9. #9
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

    Well that was one worth recognition!
    Just a benefit of our community membership: exchange of knowledge and we look after our own!

    Sometimes we may come off as harsh, but I believe the majority of us really do advocate safe and responsible use. No one wants a fallen solder, man or woman.

  10. #10
    ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Just a benefit of our community membership: exchange of knowledge and we look after our own!

    Sometimes we may come off as harsh, but I believe the majority of us really do advocate safe and responsible use. No one wants a fallen solder, man or woman.

    Agreed!

  11. #11
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    I still have a little trouble navigating around..ha but your right. Welcome to the new guys

  12. #12
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,618
    Welcome but if you are looking for a absolute answer bro you wont get one.Beacuse nothing is written in stone.

  13. #13
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,865
    Unless your training, diet and rest is in order a cycle will not make that much difference when your test should already be high. This sport/hobby is a lifestyle and you need to approach it that way. Things obtained quickly are usually lost just as fast.

  14. #14
    Tigershark's Avatar
    Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    13,287
    Welcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •