Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewandCurious is offline New Member

Hi, wrong username chosen :)

Hiya,

I'm newly registered, but i have been lurking for a while, reading up on various areas such as nutrition and PCT but it's too confusing to just read, so it was time to join and ask too. I'm also not so much curious as pretty determined - i would like to try steroids .

I'm using a VPN, is that ok? I wanted to check as some places don't like it but i couldn't see anything in rules about it.

Why? Call me paranoid, but i'm quite close to deciding to try stuff and the only avenue i have is the online black market as no one i personally know is doing it. This is not a request for a source, i believe i have one online. Being the paranoid type i just don't want any links to the real me. There's two things stopping me at the moment, one is a cycle program (being a first timer) and the other is guts The online order means mail order, which to be honest worries me. Not so much about authorities (it's only a small quantity of plausibly deniable steroids - it's not heroin, and it's domestic), it's about having my real name and address sent to someone who will do god knows what with that info in a few years time.

So, about me. I'm 35 and have been training for a long time, but it's only been the last 5 or so years that i've been a bit more serious. I don't put on weight easily. I eat whenever i feel even slightly hungry (good clean food mostly, only processed food would be some pasta and no junk like sweets or chocolate - pretty much at all. Maybe a tiny bit of cake or some home made icecream once or twice a year or so) and i have just not been able to crack the 80kg mark (at ~5'11"/179cm). I do a reasonable amount of cardio too (not excessive) so i exercise in one form or another every day, except Sunday my exercise is usually mild, like gardening :P I'm not super lean, but not chubby at all either. I have modest abdominal definition. I look fit, but not muscular IMO. My goals, i think, are modest. I'm looking to put on ~5kg of muscle and maintain it well after the cycle is complete. If i achieve that, i don't think i'll do another cycle for the foreseeable future.

While i'm here, perhaps people can tell me how useful steroids are for injury repair. I saw one guy in the gym with a shoulder totally out of alignment - you could see the bone sticking up on one side. He was fit, slim, some muscle. I saw him 6 months later and he was considerably bigger. I knew him, but not well. I asked about his shoulder (which last time we spoke he said it would probably need surgery) and he said it was the same, still should have surgery. He did something bad to it playing football. I thought, how could he get so big with THAT shoulder?! He also had those big veins that weren't there before. So i'm going out on a limb here and saying i think he 'got help'.

Thanks for the excellent posts i've already read and i hope you can help me with my first and maybe only cycle i hope to commence this year... when i get some balls :P
    Last edited by NewandCurious; 03-28-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Thread Information