Hey guys, new guy here. I am a business owner and going to school full-time for a career in the composite industry. My eyes are bleeding as i have been reading all of the posts and stickies on here learning so much, thanks for the great info. I ordered and have received T3/Clen I ordered for my research project and thank you Jack87 for the great informational post on the cycles normally used. I also have the taurine and potassium along with some extra strength tylenol in case of head aches with the research subject.

I am open and willing to do the reading but any/all advice is great apprecicated. I am chubby right now with a good build,endomorph and have my diet in order with protein intake at 1.5g per pd and using a diet i found in the nutritional section here, thanks to them also. I am serious about staying with my workout this time and really want to push hard for a good summer body and figure i have 2-3months to do it. I plan on a 5-day week workout with lifting and cardio.

Thanks again for all of the amazing information here and the replies i have received thus far.