Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    cheese412 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3

    Hey everyone! First cycle here.

    Hey everyone, I'm planning on starting my first cycle in a few months once I get around 10% bf. I'm a complete noob to this and trying to learn as much as I can before I try anything. I'm trying to get everything ready so I can start whenever I'm ready. My plan is to use a Test E only cycle for 10 weeks. I came up with this for my first cycle:

    Week 1-5: 600mg Test E weekly (300mg 2x: Mon/Thurs.)
    Week 6-8: 800mg Test E weekly (400mg 2x: Mon/Thurs)
    Week 9-10: 1 gram Test E weekly (500mg 2x: Mon/Thurs)
    Week 1-10: 500iu HCG 2x weekly and 10 mg Aromasin daily.
    Week 11-12: Nothing
    Week 13-16: PCT: 100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 13-15)
    20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin
    40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg Nolva

    How does that look for my first cycle? Any suggestions? Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by cheese412; 06-09-2013 at 04:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese412 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm planning on starting my first cycle in a few months once I get around 10% bf. I'm a complete noob to this and trying to learn as much as I can before I try anything. I'm trying to get everything ready so I can start whenever I'm ready. My plan is to use a Test E only cycle for 10 weeks. I came up with this for my first cycle:

    Week 1-5: 600mg Test E weekly (300mg 2x: Mon/Thurs.)
    Week 6-8: 800mg Test E weekly (400mg 2x: Mon/Thurs)
    Week 9-10: 1 gram Test E weekly (500mg 2x: Mon/Thurs)
    Week 1-10: 500iu HCG 2x weekly and 10 mg Aromasin daily.
    Week 11-12: Nothing
    Week 13-16: PCT: 100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 13-15)
    20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin
    40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg Nolva

    How does that look for my first cycle? Any suggestions? edited out due to rule violation Thanks for reading.
    Where do I start?

    You are 19 years old, and clearly too young for steroids . Do your homework mate, and you'll learn you will run the risk of damaging your hormonal system since still developing and forcing it to shut down natural testosterone production.

    Next.
    Please read the rules.
    You are not allowed to ask "where to get steroids ".

    2. DO NOT post asking where to get steroids . This includes what we call "fishing", which is any post stating that you have a desire to find steroids and you are having trouble finding them. This rule is broken a lot, fishing here will not be tolerated.

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...7-25-12-a.html

    Please EDIT your post of the offending content. Please do it now before things go any further.

    Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-09-2013 at 04:48 PM.

  3. #3
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Agree with everything Roman mentioned and the cycle is not well designed. Age being the largest concern here, you shouldn't need a cycle at your age and certainly not anything that titrates towards a gram of test! The PCT plan is incorrect.

    I'd recommend another thread about your nutrition in the appropriate section of the forum. If you aren't eating properly you will not achieve your goals.....and please don't say your diet is "dialed in" or some other cliche. Everyone new here uses that line or something similar. The majority of people do not understand how to eat for success.

  4. #4
    cheese412 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Sorry, my bad. Won't happen again. I've read that 19 is a bit too young to start, and I'm still not positive whether I'm going to or not yet. Does that cycle look alright though for first time?
    What age would you recommend I start?

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Agree with everything Roman mentioned and the cycle is not well designed. Age being the largest concern here, you shouldn't need a cycle at your age and certainly not anything that titrates towards a gram of test! The PCT plan is incorrect.

    I'd recommend another thread about your nutrition in the appropriate section of the forum. If you aren't eating properly you will not achieve your goals.....and please don't say your diet is "dialed in" or some other cliche. Everyone new here uses that line or something similar. The majority of people do not understand how to eat for success.
    too true. several years ago, I said the same thing, GBrice convinced me to post my diet, and damn! He straightened my shit out quick.

    ...just saying

  6. #6
    cheese412 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    What is wrong with it? What should be changed?

  7. #7
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese412 View Post
    What is wrong with it? What should be changed?
    it's a moot point since we are advising you not to cycle.

    after you are in your mid twenties and you are hormonally ready to start cycling, assuming you are still lifting in a half a dozen years or so, then you should start off with a beginner cycle, which is about half the steroids you are considering.

  8. #8
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

    too true. several years ago, I said the same thing, GBrice convinced me to post my diet, and damn! He straightened my shit out quick.

    ...just saying
    That's the beauty of this forum. Knowledge is abundant at so many different levels and applications to fitness: nutrition, anabolic use, training, supplementation, and more.

    I've recently been schooled on a proper cutting protocol. My cardio and nutrition were tweaked to help me reach less than 10% body fat. Without that insight I wouldn't have made the necessary changes to reach my goals.

  9. #9
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    What's wrong with it. Holy sh!t , someone tell what's right. No it is not put together properly and my morals will not allow me to tell you, advise you. In this case the syringe is a gun for you and I will not tell you what ammo to use and how to load it. Sorry if that hurts, really , sorry. Oh and first cycle, second cycle way too much steroids , way too much.

    You are too young. Read up more. Read the sticky's as you came in. Roman and MuscleInk are highly respected on here and they are giving you the straight of it. No Bull. Good luck. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-09-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  10. #10
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Welcome

  11. #11
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    O, again I'm sorry. Welcome I'm glad you stopped in with us. …crazy mike

    “Oldest Juicer on the Forum”

  12. #12
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,373

  13. #13
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Welcome aboard

  14. #14
    thehor's Avatar
    thehor is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    766
    Welcome.

  15. #15
    tigerspawn's Avatar
    tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,976
    Welcome

  16. #16
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Welcome

  17. #17
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is online now Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,697
    Welcome to the community.

  18. #18
    Nicholas1's Avatar
    Nicholas1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    265
    Welcome

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •