Vengeance is offline New Member

New and NEED Advice!

Hi im 20 years old, 160 pounds 5'11 and about 6-7% body fat. Ive been working out for the last 4 months. And went from 148 to 160 taking no supplements. I took a year off after working out for about 14 months straight and went from 142 to 158. I hate to admit it but i want fast results to achieving the body i dream of. I have the workout knowledge and diet down pat. And started taking creatine 4 days ago. But i want MAX results. Im just wondering what type of steroid do beginners normally take, im thinking about purchasing pill form? Is there anything i should really know other than the obvious side effects about taking the pills? Also any serious advice from veteran bodybuilders would be greatly appreciated! I will post some pictures of me, and what i want to look like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New and NEED Advice!-image.jpg   New and NEED Advice!-image.jpg   New and NEED Advice!-image.jpg   New and NEED Advice!-image.jpg  

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    At 20 you're probably not gonna get a whole lot (if any) steriod advise. You obviously have a good base and what you should do is spend some time in the nutrition section and you'll find out how to add mass naturally.

535smasher is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, keep training

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome keep training hard mate your looking good your to young for aas it will do more harm than good read the stickie the young and steroids stick around and read and learn go over to the nutritional section the guys there will help you get bigger natty good luck

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, the nutrition section would be a great place for you to start!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome!

Keep eating!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome, you look good. Thin very thin , but with what you have any gains will show and make you look belter all the time. Too young, way to young and light for steroids . Also not enough gym time to be able to have your ligaments and tendons hold up with the strength gains with aas. YOU WILL GET HURT, most probably.

You MUST get consistent in the gym and eating and Sleeping. No drugs and or Alcohol if you serious. Don't eat anything if not for the benefit of your body. A few months and you will see results and you continue and the results will also show and you will make yourself happy as well as the girls , hahahaaaa...crazy mike

johnC80 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome! There are a lot of very advanced and knowledgeable members on this forum...most are going to tell you the same thing, you are too young for AAS still and you need to eat and eat and train hard. Good advice!

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information