Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: Thinking of trying testosterone - need help

Aasnewb is offline New Member

Thinking of trying testosterone - need help

First of all, I don't have any test e but am just thinking of trying it...

I am 24, been weight training for 6 years 4-5 x per week consistently.

I started out at 127lbs now I'm 157lbs, same height.

I've been at my same weight for the past year or so, I've played with my diet (eating more), diff workout routines, but I'm just at one of those walls.

I've been doing 'research' (also I got a degree in biology so I think in depth about all of this) and think for my personal wants that 400mg inj per week (or two seperate 200mg inj) of testosterone enanthate .

My goals: get to 185lbs (about 30lbs more than I am now) and stay about the same body fat (6-8%)

I would run 10-12 weeks of test e and nolva afterwards and do 2 of these per year. Also think I would need some anti estrogen on hand in case.

I need some help/opinions as to if this seems like a good plan for what I want with my goals, I would really appreciate advice, I can also put up some pics too, thanks guys

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you will be better off in our nutrition forum. 5'10 and 157lbs would indicate a lack of food.

Can you list your typical days diet and include calories and macro's?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also highly doubt 6% bf, but feel to post a pic and prove me wrong.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you only added 30lbs. in 6 years then don't expect to add 30lbs. in 12 weeks. It's just not realistic. I agree about visiting the diet section to learn how to eat better. We often think we eat a lot until we see what we truly need to eat in order to grow.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	171.0 KB 
ID:	145825I have a really small frame for my height, I was 127lbs at same bf % as I am now 30lbs later. I def need to work on eating more and being more strict with my diet but I think I do an overall good job. I never have a problem with gaining too much weight in any form... Here some pics
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	145.5 KB 
ID:	145824

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, you are nowhere near 6% bodyfat buddy. Double it and you are close.

I'm a little lost though, you say you have no problem gaining weight but it hasn't increased in a year?

Can you list your diet with macro's and calories, preferably in the nutrition forum, thanks.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry at work and distracted, meant to say its hard for me to gain any kind of weight

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should look through this site and learn more about training routines, form etc. maybe research some books on workout routines and various exercises. I have found over the many years of training people that they are not as well informed as they think and have learned from others in the gym that are doing it wrong. There's a fine line between overtraining and hitting it just right. I would say Back in Black is pretty right on regarding your Body fat. You look to be at least 12% or higher. I don't think a lot of people realize how low 6% bf is. That is an indicator that there is a lot to learn. Seems like the first thing that people look for when they plateau is AAS, in place of diet and training regimen.
    Just looking to be helpful and not being critical.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You seem like you are pretty close to me when I first started. Of course getting invovled with AS is a personal choice and there will always be more you can learn. I had problems gaining weight too when I was younger and I think my personal metab had something to do with it. That will change before you want it too. Ha ha. We all get older and all of a sudden gaining weight becomes a problem instead of not being able to, but bad weight, and at that time you will know what I mean. Diet will become extremely important. Not that it isnt at your age, but you too may find it harder than others to get bigger than some of your friends. With that being said, AS will certainly make it easier to gain weight, but if you gain 30lbs, 15 of it will probably be water weight, if not more. There is a lot of information on this site and the guys who know a lot more than me will always be here to help. Now, Im in my mid 40's and hover around 200lbs, which I never would have thought possible before when I was younger. This site has everything you need and the more you learn now the better. Listen to the pro's and read, read and read. Good luck buddy and keep us posted.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Thanks oki, that's encouraging. And I hope it didn't doubt like I want to gain 30lbs from 1 cycle, I just want to gain 30lbs overall, regardless of how much time it takes. I def need to workout links in my diet, I work out of an ambulance so it's tough to plan meals.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information