Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: New fat guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fatman919 is offline New Member

New fat guy

What's up guys and gals? I am a 29 yo male 5ft 10 370Ilbs and I am here to look for help I've changed my lifestyle and diet and I do cardio 4 times a week and I really can't loose the weight. I was told from one of my co workers that there are injections as well as supplements that can peel the weight off. I've done just a little research. Just decided to post here and see what kind of advice I can get on what to use and where to start. If you can offer me anything it would be greatly appreciated.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome
    I would think that more than likely the main problem would be with diet.I would check with the guys in the nutrition section for some advice they will get you on the right track.It is way to early in the game for you to be thinking about any type of cycles.The only thing that will take the weight off is hard work and proper diet I've been there trust me I know.
    Fatman919 likes this.

Thanks for the advice. But that's the thing I've been at for about a year now my diet has changed drastically I don't think that's the problem. I'm doing everything my nutritionist told me to do but the weight is not going anywhere.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you had a check up lately? I had the same problem a few years back gained some weight and had a hell of a time trying to lose it found out my thyroid was not working.I have been on thyroid medicine and trt and haven't felt this good since I was 20.
    It still goes back to diet and exercise. Go over to the nutrition section and post your diet and see what they think of it.
    Last edited by diesel101; 03-17-2014 at 10:50 AM.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Have you had any blood work lately? If your diet is on and your exercising regularly, you should see results. Maybe a thyroid issue? Good luck.

Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum the guys in the nutrition section will help you out they know there stuff mate.

NaturalUN is offline Junior Member
    Well for sure something is definitely not right there. It should be falling off you at that weight. Maybe post a typical days eating? And what sort of cardio/length etc?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalUN View Post
    Well for sure something is definitely not right there. It should be falling off you at that weight. Maybe post a typical days eating? And what sort of cardio/length etc?
    I thought the same thing and I've actually been to my physician and I don't have a thyroid issue. I've also had blood work done everything is fine there also. But a typical day for me is oatmeal and toast for breakfast and two packs of 100 calorie of tuna and two yogurts and I usually eat two chicken breast and a sweet potato for dinner and I drink nothing but diet green tea or water. A typical day at the gym for me is 45min to a hour on the arc trainer usually burning 780-1000 calories.It's really starting to get to me. I've exhausted every avenue I could think of and I thank everyone for there advice but I've heard it all before I've been doing my research on what can actually help peel the fat and I'd thought if I post here someone could just help me a little.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman919 View Post
    I thought the same thing and I've actually been to my physician and I don't have a thyroid issue. I've also had blood work done everything is fine there also. But a typical day for me is oatmeal and toast for breakfast and two packs of 100 calorie of tuna and two yogurts and I usually eat two chicken breast and a sweet potato for dinner and I drink nothing but diet green tea or water. A typical day at the gym for me is 45min to a hour on the arc trainer usually burning 780-1000 calories.It's really starting to get to me. I've exhausted every avenue I could think of and I thank everyone for there advice but I've heard it all before I've been doing my research on what can actually help peel the fat and I'd thought if I post here someone could just help me a little.

There is nothing that peels fat off except for a good diet and cardio. There is no magic pill. There is discipline and hard work. It took a long time to put that weight on its going to take time to get it off. Your numbers are way off. The amount of food you are eating sounds like the amount of calories you would be burning.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome u can do it we r your support group
    start a blog track your food and weight it will come

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome!

Hrothgar is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Try counting your calories everyday for a week and see where you are at and post in the nutrition section for feedback. Most of the time certain substances are used not JUST to cut body fat, but also to preserve muscle. One of the common problems with weight loss surgery or pharmaceuticals is that people don't develop the discipline to keep the weight off so it comes right back. If you are truly doing everything you can and its not coming off it sounds like there might be a bigger problem which should be addressed by a doctor.

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    From your "sample" day diet, it seems your not eating enough. I don't see any green veggies in your diet. If your body is in starvation mode, you won't lose weight. Track every single thing you eat and drink for a week at least. Post them here. Start a journal. Let the experts see exactly what your eating/drinking. They will find the problem.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, post your complete diet in the Nutrition Section and we will help you out as much as possible!

~T

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

JuiceBox7 is offline New Member
    welcome to the site!

Thread Information