Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bionicbob

Thread: Not really new

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bionicbob is offline New Member

Not really new

I forgot my old email address so I created a new username and account. It's been about 8 years since my last cycle. I have completed approx. 10 cycles throughout 5 years or so. I was never heavy into steroids for completion but every now and then I would cycle for summer or just to feel better when I look in the mirror. I do take it serious though with blood tests and dr. visits. PCT is extremely important. Now that I am older and wiser Im very glad I listened to the old heads. Some of my friends did not and are in rough shape today.
    Wow, Sooo.. ALL my previous contacts and sites are GONE! Damn, I had very reliable sources. I will not openly ask for a source, I am hoping for some PM's to guide me or If I search long enough I'll find some. Feel free to request info about my past sources to prove I am legit. The sites are gone so no harm done. (unless they changed sites).

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome back to the community.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back stay active

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    welcome to the Forum!

almightyrandy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicbob View Post
    I forgot my old email address so I created a new username and account. It's been about 8 years since my last cycle. I have completed approx. 10 cycles throughout 5 years or so. I was never heavy into steroids for completion but every now and then I would cycle for summer or just to feel better when I look in the mirror. I do take it serious though with blood tests and dr. visits. PCT is extremely important. Now that I am older and wiser Im very glad I listened to the old heads. Some of my friends did not and are in rough shape today.
    Wow, Sooo.. ALL my previous contacts and sites are GONE! Damn, I had very reliable sources. I will not openly ask for a source, I am hoping for some PM's to guide me or If I search long enough I'll find some. Feel free to request info about my past sources to prove I am legit. The sites are gone so no harm done. (unless they changed sites).
    just some advice watch out for the scammers saying they are sources on some of these forums.
    welcome to the forum! I've been active reader for a few years now. i have began to post and trying to stay active enjoy!

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back.

I hear ya about the scammers. I know on the "other" sites we had *** well,, Im not going to post HOW we knew who the scammers were but im sure you all do the same thing here. I cant believe those sites are gone, they were always good and compounds were tested. UGH. I even scored some blue Thai's (once). well. the search continues, I know your out there.
    almightyrandy likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Don't fish for sources mate you will end up getting scammed.

no fishing intended. I did locate an old ummm friend.. I just wonder if their still producing what they used to produce. Is that a better way of saying it? I'm sure via PM I could authenticate said seller of their umm stuff. I used them years ago but as we ALL know some sources are awesome for a year or two then turn into scammers and disappear.
    Guess that's why I always start with a very small purchase and build up. While I know the rules of asking for sources and posting (which I will NOT do ) Its fair to say every member on this board that uses roids has a source. Most are shared via PM, etc. Were all adults here, you buy and use at your own risk. I waited almost a year and talked to many different people before I made my 1st purchase. Always try to be safe...... I was actually a member on this site when I was a member on the other source sites and I know members here would recall those sites. Im happy to see that steroids .com is still here educating members. There has been some NEW products added so Ill spend a few days catching up.

xthedukex is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Thread Information