pushit_05 is offline Junior Member

Hello and test e research thoughts

Hello everyone,

Thought I would post up some interesting thoughts/findings as to how I am going to run my test e only cycle. I train primarily as a powerlifter and do not care about muscle size as much. I am currently 6', 250lbs @20% bf. I just started a 300mg/wk test e only cycle that I chose to front load 900mg the first week. I picked 300mg/wk specifically for its ability to either help or have no effect on collagen. Around the 200mg of test a week mark collagen synthesis is slightly promoted vs broken down at higher limits.

300mg of test e = 216mg of test
    900mg of test e = 648mg of test (just slightly higher than a recommended first cycle)

Most of this info was derived from this post: 300 mg of test e vs 600 mg per week human study

The big take home for me in that post was the figure regarding strength increase. I will gladly take 10lbs less for half the dosage:
    Leg Press Strength
    300 mg group-72.2kg (158.8lbs) increase
    600 mg group-76.5kg (168.3lbs) increase
    Next I wanted to maximize my 8 week cycle so I began to look around on how to do this. I found a great resource that I will now use forever when planning my cycles. Using an aas calculator was perfect as I was able to come up with much more stable blood levels utilizing front loading. Here I compare 150mg twice a week vs 900mg (600 and 300) first week and then 150 twice a week after.

150 flat from the beginning:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cycle graph flat 150.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	152682

600/300 then 150:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cycle graph 300.png 
Views:	343 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	152683

The cycle from the first graph is: Monday 150mg - Thurs 150mg for 8 weeks
    The cycle from the second graph is: Monday 600mg - Thurs 300mg first week | then Monday 150mg - Thurs 150mg for 7 weeks

These findings actually blew my mind a little bit as I was not expecting the build up to maximum saturation to take so long with the first cycle. I'm really glad I took the time to work this out and thank you to the people who made that calculator available. Even if you don't want to dose as big as I did in the beginning I think this certainly shows some kind of front loading is worth considering.

I have arimidex but not sure if I am going to run it or not. I think I will just play it day by day and see what comes from test only. I also have nolva for pct. 8 weeks is a pretty short cycle so I shouldn't see too harsh of side effects.

Training & Diet
    I lift 6 days a week mostly heavy sticking to the 2-3 rep range for multiple sets. I also throw in some partials to work the collagen. Again, muscle size isn't important to me and am only focused with numbers on the bar.

I will be carb cycling:
    300g protein, 50-80g carbs, 60-100g fat on low carb days (2420 cals): Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    300g protein, 400g-500g carbs, 40-60g fat on carb up days (3440 cals): Wed, Sun

I am going for a recomp plus some strength gains. Thanks for checking this out!

edit: Idk why I said not going to run dex. Def running .25 day after injections for the first week. Might taper it down but with my bf% @20 I think I will just run it twice a week the day after inject.
    Last edited by pushit_05; 08-26-2014 at 04:56 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. Head over to the question and answer section and read all of the stickies.

For what particularly?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    go by dose on bottle.. go with 600mg ew if your worried.

ps 8 wk cycle is a waste IMO

Thanks for the welcomes everyone...Why would I want to go by the mg on the bottle? There is the difference in the total amount of test between eth, prop, ace, sust, susp etc.

edit: I also dont understand why people think 8 week cycles are a waste. 8 week cycles are actually more like 11 weeks since even 3 weeks after last pin my test levels are still 2-3 times what they are naturally. You can see this in the graphs I have posted.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

niktions is offline New Member
    didnt read it all but well, just welcome here friend

Thread Information