Thread: New guy here

DihydrogenMonoxide is offline New Member

New guy here

Hey guys, so I have been stalking this site for a few months now and have learned a wealth of information.

Quick background of me - Currently 26 years old, was very active and into health and exercise in high school, then joined the Army and fell into their high carb gov diet while only doing minimal PT about 3x a week (not proud of this, but I definitely learned what never to do again). Got discharged after and IED tore me up and spent many months going through physical therapy. Finished that, got shoulder surgery, and started to key in on my diet. After about a year of trial and error (and 40 lbs overweight) I managed to get serious and crack down on diet, lost a lot of the excess body fat while maintaining and growing muscle.

Currently I am 5'8, 195lbs and about 20% bf

While I know it is ideal to get down to 10-12% bf before starting a cycle, I am very much considering starting a cycle now before summer.
    My plan right now is as follows: 10 weeks - 250mg sustanon on Monday and Thursday (totaling 500mg wk), Letro .25 eod, and clomid for PCT

Have not started yet as I am waiting for my upcoming appointment to get labs drawn so I can get a baseline. I will also get labs during my cycle, post cycle, and 8 weeks post cycle.

I am open to any comments, concerns, and advice of this community.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the board. Why letro? Adex would be better IMO

I am gyno prone and with the bf % I was more concerned about the higher chance of aromatase. Also, it was easier to get vs waiting for the adex.

Quote Originally Posted by DihydrogenMonoxide
    I am gyno prone and with the bf % I was more concerned about the higher chance of aromatase. Also, it was easier to get vs waiting for the adex.
    what is your cycle experience? Your pct could be much better too. No hcg ?

This will be my first cycle. Unfortunately my source does not have HCG , otherwise I would have definitely ran it. I am open to hear about how I can improve my PCT too.

This will be my first cycle. Unfortunately my source does not have HCG, otherwise I would have definitely ran it. I am open to hear about how I can improve my PCT too.
    how do you know if your gyno prone if this is your first cycle? Letro if not dosed correctly is really strong and could crush your estrogen. I think you should finish getting the things you need and plan a better cycle. You can drop 1-2 percent bf each week if your eating properly. You wouldn't need to postpone long. 4-5 weeks

I may just be overly cautious, but when I was pretty overweight I definitely got the "bitch titties". While never actually diagnosed, it just planted the idea in my head and has made me paranoid of having it full blown lol. I will look around then and see if I can find some HCG before starting, I would definitely like to incorporate it into my cycle to keep production levels up. And I will continue cutting while I search. I appreciate the input.

I may just be overly cautious, but when I was pretty overweight I definitely got the "bitch titties". While never actually diagnosed, it just planted the idea in my head and has made me paranoid of having it full blown lol. I will look around then and see if I can find some HCG before starting, I would definitely like to incorporate it into my cycle to keep production levels up. And I will continue cutting while I search. I appreciate the input.
    add nolva(tamox) to your pct. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 run your hcg from the start of the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct 250 iu 2xew

45lb is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Will do, thanks for the advice this definitely helps. I will continue working on bf% while I get the nolva and HCG , then re post my updated cycle and get opinions before starting.

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck brother.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, Dyhydro! Thank you for your service man! That's a tough one getting on an IED. Good luck with your cycle. If you have anymore questions just ask.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

t.m.s.flyers88 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. I'm ex military myself. So I can appreciate the high carb/fat, low quality protein diet. I suppose that's why the women had those military issued arsses. Anyway, you have the gift of youth my friend you are absolutely still in your prime. Be as patient as possible.. I know its hard, we demand instant gratification. If you have had shoulder trouble make sure you are ready to put on and lift extra weight. Build up that core. If that shoulder, or anything for that matter, goes: it can be game over. Take it from someone who has 15 years on you, we pay for our lifestyle led when we were young and thought we were invincible. Despite all that, best of luck to you and welcome to the forum buddy..

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by t.m.s.flyers88 View Post
    Welcome. I'm ex military myself. So I can appreciate the high carb/fat, low quality protein diet. I suppose that's why the women had those military issued arsses. Anyway, you have the gift of youth my friend you are absolutely still in your prime. Be as patient as possible.. I know its hard, we demand instant gratification. If you have had shoulder trouble make sure you are ready to put on and lift extra weight. Build up that core. If that shoulder, or anything for that matter, goes: it can be game over. Take it from someone who has 15 years on you, we pay for our lifestyle led when we were young and thought we were invincible. Despite all that, best of luck to you and welcome to the forum buddy..
    Hey, always glad to see more vets! Yea I definitely had a long period of physical therapy which pushed me to the point of throwing up a few times from pain, but it was worth it in the end (I actually lucked out and had a very good physical therapist at the VA). I nursed the shoulder for a while before getting back into the gym, and started with low weight/high reps to slowly work up tendon strength and bring back muscle memory.

Thankfully I feel I have made enough of a recovery to start pushing the limits again, but I appreciate the concern for sure. Its always nice to have a reminder of what could happen and to strive for perfect form. On that note, time to go do shoulders haha

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

Thread Information