chab is offline Junior Member

Unhappy New member here that needs advice !!

I have been training for about 2 years now; first year i was a complete newbie but second year have been awesome so far went down from 28% body fat to 17% while maintaining the same weight with exercise and diet only.
    I am a pharmacist so i have quite a good info about medications but i still trust people's experience more than researches and studies.
    My stats are 180 cm and 85 kg
    My problem is just like any newbie problem who wants only lean muscle mass and do not want to inject.
    I know everyone will probably bash me for trying to run an oral cycle alone but i wanna do it just to experience with myself, I also do not want to look "big" suddenly because i work in a hospital and i do not want to get noticed and get myself tested for steroid abuse . I am also responsible about dispensing "Sustanon " and "Testoviron " in the hospital so the first thing they will think about is me stealing the stuff. I was able to get my hands on some orals and tried to design a cycle that is probably the best i can come up with.
    Note that this is my first ever cycle so i do not want to go with high doses.
    so please do not bash, just let me know from your experience what should i be expecting from this cycle.
    Also note that i have access to unlimited supply of HGH because my brother is a medical representative who can supply me with free samples
    I will also run Ursofalk as liver protectant since i will be taking 2 orals.
    Week 1-4: 30 mg Anavar + 20 mg Dianabol (kick) + 4 IU HGH + 500 mg Ursofalk
    Wee 4-8: 30 mg Anavar + 20 mg Turinabol + 4 IU HGH + 500 mg Ursofalk
    Week 8-16: Clenbuterol as tolerated + 4 IU HGH .
    I will also be taking multivitamins and 200 g protein per day, BCAA and creatine.
    Another question is should i run any PCT or Aromatase inhibitor or HCG and when ?
    Finally note that money is not an issue for me, so please do not inform me about how much of a waste of money this is, my pirmary goal is get few lbs of muscles without "looking on roids" ...
    Last edited by chab; 04-30-2016 at 02:37 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. I strongly suggested you reconsider the oral only cycle. It will suppress your natty testosterone function leaving you with low t and all the symptoms. Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Steroids don't just make you big it's the nutrition training and rest that do that. The steroids are the icing on the cake

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    My take. Dont need the advices. No matter what you get there is another expert saying the opposite. And stil. I am convinced that an oral sycle only is more healthier than the same oral cycle + 500 mg of test. Just do bloods and check cholestrol, BP and all the other shit. You will also recover much faster. But, ofcourse you will not feel so good.

My best cycle ever was a dbol only cycle. The first one. Why dont you do your oral only cycle. Find out for yourself. Write everything down and do pre mid and post bloodwork. Maybe you wont feel that bad. Everybody is different and one of the most experienced internet advice guys says the same. Rich Piana. F.uck the forums. Try it out for youself and use your brain. Just study what to look for. And the most important for you lifetime-log is pre mid and post bloods and knowledge on how to read the results and understand what causes each value and workarounds.
    Hematocrit, hdlcholestrol, Bloodpressure, heartbeat at rest and liverenzymes are the ones i pay most attention to.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-03-2016 at 12:02 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    My take. Dont need the advices. No matter what you get there is another expert saying the opposite. And stil. I am convinced that an oral sycle only is more healthier than the same oral cycle + 500 mg of test. Just do bloods and check cholestrol, BP and all the other shit. You will also recover much faster. But, ofcourse you will not feel so good.

My best cycle ever was a dbol only cycle. The first one. Why dont you do your oral only cycle. Find out for yourself. Write everything down and do pre mid and post bloodwork. Maybe you wont feel that bad. Everybody is different and one of the most experienced internet advice guys says the same. Rich Piana. F.uck the forums. Try it out for youself and use your brain. Just study what to look for. And the most important for you lifetime-log is pre mid and post bloods and knowledge on how to read the results and understand what causes each value and workarounds.
    Hematocrit, hdlcholestrol, Bloodpressure, heartbeat at rest and liverenzymes are the ones i pay most attention to.
    Sil I like you man, but this has got to be some of the worst advice I've heard on this forum.

You don't even know how old this guy is, he could be in his early 20s for all you know!

The advice you give on here has the potential to mess up people for the rest of their entire lives.

Think before you post.
    Last edited by numbere; 05-03-2016 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Sil I like you man, but this has got to be some of the worst advice I've heard on this forum.

You don't even know how old this guy is, he could be in his early 20s for all you know!

The advice you give on here has the potential to mess up people for the rest of their entire lives.

Think before you post.
    I got a dejavu feeling now, but i will not argue and defend with my claws out against an oldtimer on a new members thread anymore. As i did before.
    But there you got it chab, its complicated. Im 45, done maybe 30 cycles, stil got a bp 128/80 and good health. Yet my advices is catagorized as the worst advice ever from a "knowledgeable member".
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-03-2016 at 02:00 AM.

I got a dejavu feeling now, but i will not argue and defend with my claws out against an oldtimer on a new members thread anymore. As i did before.
    But there you got it chab, its complicated. Im 45, done maybe 30 cycles, stil got a bp 128/80 and good health. Yet my advices is catagorized as the worst advice ever from a "knowledable member".
    Alright, quality of advice aside.

How can you give cycle advice when you don't even know the person's age?

Alright, quality of advice aside.

How can you give cycle advice when you don't even know the person's age?
    well mr knowledgeable member. I like you too. You have given me good advices before, but i guess this time you have not got your coffee yet. Each profile has a link to personal info. So has chab. And when you go there you see his age is 30.

well mr knowledgeable member. I like you too. You have given me good advices before, but i guess this time you have not got your coffee yet. Each profile has a link to personal info. So has chab. And when you go there you see his age is 30.
    Correct, I've not had my coffee.

I took too much albut and never slept.

Before I responded to your post I looked at the OPs profile and I was the first one.

Sil I don't mean to be difficult, but this could have been a kid.

At least check for stats next time.

Correct, I've not had my coffee.

I took too much albut and never slept.

Before I responded to your post I looked at the OPs profile and I was the first one.

Sil I don't mean to be difficult, but this could have been a kid.

At least check for stats next time.
    Ok ok, i admit, i didnt dobbelcheck his age. I was just lucky. I looked up his age after your respond. But from his thread i didnt get a "youngster feeling", so warningbells did not ding dong. I stil mean my advice is relevant unless you are too young for cycling. Below 23. But i dont want an advice argue because we will never come to an agreement on this subject. You think its bull and fair enough. Lets call it off here.

Ok ok, i admit, i didnt dobbelcheck his age. I was just lucky. I looked up his age after your respond. But from his thread i didnt get a "youngster feeling", so warningbells did not ding dong. I stil mean my advice is relevant unless you are too young for cycling. Below 23. But i dont want an advice argue because we will never come to an agreement on this subject. You think its bull and fair enough. Lets call it off here.
    Fair enough.

I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

Have a good workout today buddy.

I would like to thank you Silabolin and numbere for your help. U are right Silabolin, you can never come up to an agreement with this subject because everyone has his different opinion and even me as a pharmacist i didn't find any reliable scientific source to rely on because most of these "stuffs" aren't even FDA approved and no real studies have been done. Most info are just cumulative data from people's experience and since each person responds differently to the stuffs we can never really come to a conclusion.
    Regarding my age, yes i am 30 years old; and u were also right when u said u didn't get a "youngster feeling" because i am a hospital pharmacist and u have to be like 25+ to do that :P
    My pre-cycle lab data are all normal. I feel healthy and i can lift more weights than most people in my weight class.

Quote Originally Posted by chab View Post
    I would like to thank you Silabolin and numbere for your help. U are right Silabolin, you can never come up to an agreement with this subject because everyone has his different opinion and even me as a pharmacist i didn't find any reliable scientific source to rely on because most of these "stuffs" aren't even FDA approved and no real studies have been done. Most info are just cumulative data from people's experience and since each person responds differently to the stuffs we can never really come to a conclusion.
    Regarding my age, yes i am 30 years old; and u were also right when u said u didn't get a "youngster feeling" because i am a hospital pharmacist and u have to be like 25+ to do that :P
    My pre-cycle lab data are all normal. I feel healthy and i can lift more weights than most people in my weight class.
    I'm not sure how can't find any peer reviewed articles on var or dbol .

These drugs have been around for some time and there effects have been studied in depth.

Your ignorance can be seen in your OP where you say that you don't want to appear to be cycling.

Dbol will fill you up with water and you will gain a large amount of short term mass.

If you go through with an oral only cycle you will feel like crap the entire time and then lose all your gains 4-6 weeks later.

You can also expect not to have any erections while on an oral only cycle.

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Anavar is NOT a mild compound where HPTA suppression/shutdown is concerned!!

Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs

By "studies" i mean legit scientific studies (Randomized double-blinded) with high doses that are taken by bodybuilders like Var 75 and 100 mg, not the low 20 mg doses that they run on HIV patients.
    But i have to tell u that I am less convinced about my oral only cycle but i will try to get my hands on 8 vials testoviron (enanthate ) and try this cycle.
    week 1-4: Test Enanthate 250 mg per week + Dbol 20mg ED + Letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    week 4-8: test Enanthate 250 mg per week + anavar 30 mg ED + Tbol 20 mg Eday + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    Week 8-10: Clen + HGH 4 IU + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD
    week 10-14: Clen + HGH 4 IU + Clomid (75-75-50-50)+ Nolvadex (40-40-20-20)
    Anything wrong with it or need addition ?

Quote Originally Posted by chab View Post
    By "studies" i mean legit scientific studies (Randomized double-blinded) with high doses that are taken by bodybuilders like Var 75 and 100 mg, not the low 20 mg doses that they run on HIV patients.
    But i have to tell u that I am less convinced about my oral only cycle but i will try to get my hands on 8 vials testoviron (enanthate ) and try this cycle.
    week 1-4: Test Enanthate 250 mg per week + Dbol 20mg ED + Letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    week 4-8: test Enanthate 250 mg per week + anavar 30 mg ED + Tbol 20 mg Eday + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD + Ursofalk 500 mg ED + HGH 4 IU
    Week 8-10: Clen + HGH 4 IU + letrozol 0.25 mg EOD
    week 10-14: Clen + HGH 4 IU + Clomid (75-75-50-50)+ Nolvadex (40-40-20-20)
    Anything wrong with it or need addition ?
    I say this with absolutely no offense to you; that proposed cycle needs so much work to be safe that I don't have enough time right now to fix everything.

First you should start a new thread with your stats and proposed cycle in the Q&A forum.

That way more members can look it over and you'll get the best advice possible.

Second, go to labsMD and scheduled a male hormone panel.

You need recent blood work in order to make sure you are healthy enough internally to cycle.

Edit: Also, please read the attached thread.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by numbere; 05-03-2016 at 08:56 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information