Hello all! , I'm new here to the forum and would like to introduce myself and also kindly ask for some advice - thank you ahead of time for any input offered . I'm 6ft, 230 and 47 ..

I've just started a cycle and am having some issues and have questions .

I have had experience in the past with P6 Black which was a cellucore product that was nothing short of AMAZING . -until it was banned .

Now I'm on my first AAS cycle of :

Test E
Sustenon 250
Tren

All are a. Bavarian product ... acquired while here in Las Vegas from my physician....

At this time I'm one week into a 1cc dose of each .

I'm reaching out because I don't notice much change if any in any aspect of my metabolic rates ... strength ...

While I was advised to take 1 cc of each per week after reading herein it seems as though this is a really low dosage ?

With all due respect I'm a smart guy and have a background in tissue regeneration and biotechnology..

Questions are :

Shouldn't I feel something already ? My products are all oil based and I'm doing IM injections as advised with zero problems other than a little soreness from the first test shot , where I have a lump in my butt. I did not get any cough or notice any real changes other than a little sleeplessness from the tren .

Question : I read herein about 6 week cycles ?? I've never heard of cycles this short ! Is it wise to take my existing products and increase dosage and shorten cycle to get more out of it ?

When I did the P6 it was in real ! Within 3 days I was a different person . After 3 IM s of this I don't notice anything really .

I guess expected more initialy ...

In my next post I'll list out my gear supply accurately and there again ask for dosage change advice .