Hello everyone, my name is Aaron. I am new to the forum and looking to tap into the knowledge base for guidance and advice.
My stats: 31 years old, 6'3" 230 lbs. Estimate about 15% BF. I have been training for 13 years.

I tried to stay natural for as long as i possibly could. In recent years I seem to have plateau'd in strength and size at about 220.
At 31 and after a lot of research and deliberation I decided to try my first cycle this past summer.
My goal was recomposition.

I started cycle at 215 and ending 235.

Cycle:
Test cyp 250mg 2x/wk for 16 weeks <--- Too long, I know... next will be 12 weeks
Dbol 50mg ed week 1-4

The dbol was SUPPOSED to be var 50mg and run though a 12 week cycle with test.
When I tested it it came back as dbol so i discontinued its use, got some money back and the extra test, hence 16 weeks.

I got it from a friend who's source is out of state but he has been using him for a while.

I kept nearly all of my strength and size gains at 230lbs 3 months post cycle.
I ran aromasin EOD 7.5mg during cycle. HCG for last 4 weeks of cycle and into first 2 weeks of PCT while the cyp was still present. Nolva/Clomid standard PCT.

My weakest point is my diet. I work full time and am in a full time MBA program as well. Meal prep time suffers.
Any tips from those who lead busy lives as far as diet is concerned would be greatly appreciated. But ill save those discussions for their appropriate threads.

I ended my first cycle in Oct and plan to start a new cycle in feb.

Cycle planned:
Sust 250mg 2x per week 1-12. Maybe EOD. Not sure yet
var 50mg ED 1-12.

I still have some dbol left from first cycle and was considered running it 1-2 or 1-4. Then finishing with var 5-12. I know that seems silly like what am i trying to accomplish with dbol and var in the same cycle. The dbol really blew me up with size/strength. I was thinking maybe use the dbol to jump start the cycle and the var/sust to clean everything up at the end.

Im here because this community has the knowledge base that I do not. I value your insight and I have done my research.
Im open to critique, but keep it productive. I have seen and read WAY to many people in other forums getting shredded for attempting to do research.
Asking questions IS RESEARCH.

Thanks Guys!

r/