Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: new member with sexual issues

zadig7777 is offline New Member

new member with sexual issues

hello guys im a 21 yr old male
    i have trained all my life sports and body building
    i have been on various anti depressants for about 8 months and after stopping them 4 months ago i experienced a crash where my testicles shrunk,errections and libido gone and have very severe fatigue
    im looking forward to experiment with some medications like clomid,arimidex ,hcg etc..
    at what forum should i post about this problem here so i can get help?
    regards

marinsarge is offline New Member
    Why did you stop taking them, what medication were you on, and what kind of protocol or gear are/were you on for training/bodybuilding? Have you run any labs, i.e. estradiol, total and free T? My advise is don't start screwing around with drugs like armedrix or AI inhibitors until you get some labs. Hcg is a safe add to increase size and volume in your testicles but can add to armatization into estrogen.
    Good luck.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome.
    You are too young to have such issues, weird. Never heard that antidepressants led testicles to shrink.
    However, please get a bloodwork done and do whatever you do under a doctor’s supervision. It is no joke to play with your hormones in your age.
    And I want to add to marinsarge’s comment that arimidex won’t help with the intratesticular estrogen issue you ‘ll run into when you use excess amounts of hCG .
    Last edited by The God Himself; 09-22-2018 at 08:38 AM.
    marinsarge likes this.

i was on many 5-6 different AD
    i will do hormone tests for shure,but my problem won't be recognised by the medical community not by endos and psychiatrist
    My problem is with htpa axis,my brain doesn't signal my testes for normal sexual function due to the medication AD i took.My last and only hope is this forum,just like u restart hpa axis after TRT,mb with that logic and some luck i will be able to restart the function and get going normal.
    note that i never took any hormones but my testicles,and other things down there don't work like they should
    I think i have medication induced secondary hypogonadism and im trying to reverse it somehow if thats possible

marinsarge is offline New Member
    Labs, and find a Dr that DOES understand men and hrt, as well as the connection between brain and body. Most all AD's will have some to major sexual side effects with wellbutrin coming in with the least. If you stopped taking them your hormones and chemicals are affected such as serotonin levels. There are great articles on men's health that explain the complex array of necessary hormones and chemicals that go into the health of your penis and testicles. It can be frustrating but there are Dr's that can help.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zadig7777 View Post
    i was on many 5-6 different AD
    i will do hormone tests for shure,but my problem won't be recognised by the medical community not by endos and psychiatrist
    My problem is with htpa axis,my brain doesn't signal my testes for normal sexual function due to the medication AD i took.My last and only hope is this forum,just like u restart hpa axis after TRT,mb with that logic and some luck i will be able to restart the function and get going normal.
    note that i never took any hormones but my testicles,and other things down there don't work like they should
    I think i have medication induced secondary hypogonadism and im trying to reverse it somehow if thats possible
    Can you exactly tell what medications were you on?

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Antidepressants are notorious for this, I would recommend you go with Proviron and hcg first, if that does not work add colmid, clomid can cause it's own mental issues so be careful. Unless you have a blood test and your estrogen is high taking AI could make you worse instead of better. There is some research that says for young folk one good shot of Test can help restart the system flowed by clomid and hcg. Proviron has been found to be just as effective as prozac at being an antidepressant for men (but at high doses). It could be that a hormone imbalance is the root cause of your depression as well do it would be a good idea to get you hormone levels checked. Good luck.

i was on sertraline,venlafaxine,doxepin, amitriptyline,escitalopram,trazodone
    the trazodone was my last pill and that destroyed me
    i took only 1 antidepressant,never more than 1 at a time
    i took each for 2weeks to a month and discontinued due to SE

Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    Antidepressants are notorious for this, I would recommend you go with Proviron and hcg first, if that does not work add colmid, clomid can cause it's own mental issues so be careful. Unless you have a blood test and your estrogen is high taking AI could make you worse instead of better. There is some research that says for young folk one good shot of Test can help restart the system flowed by clomid and hcg. Proviron has been found to be just as effective as prozac at being an antidepressant for men (but at high doses). It could be that a hormone imbalance is the root cause of your depression as well do it would be a good idea to get you hormone levels checked. Good luck.
    tnx for u knowledge
    i had anxiety issues,but now i have more depression like with high fatique and no motivation
    im doing hormones tomorrow,so will post the results here for u to see

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome …. Please post your results in the proper forum rather than here, in the introduction forum...

Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    Welcome …. Please post your results in the proper forum rather than here, in the introduction forum...
    i asked in my post where should i post it
    sry for bothering,but i really hoped some of u guys might give me some advices
    thank u for ur response,and sry if i have mistaken posting here,but im in a rly bad spot in my life hope u understand but i dont blame u. )

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. I hope you get some help in getting answers.

here are my results
    after all its not a hormonal problem and im more inclined towards prostatitis urethra etc..

TSH 2.83 (0.27-4.20)
    fT4 15.10(10.30-24.45)
    FSH 7.02(1.6-12)
    LH 4.34(0.8-6.0)
    Estradiol 42.37(7-45)
    Prolactin 11.76(2.7-16.9)
    Testosterone 16.14(5.2-22.9)
    SHBG 51.6(15-120)

i have been to an unconventional doctor and he said that i have inflamation in that area and will begin treatment soon

what are ur thoughts about my hormones since u are more experienced and i dont believe endocrinologist that much

im a 21 yr old male

regards

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zadig7777 View Post
    here are my results
    after all its not a hormonal problem and im more inclined towards prostatitis urethra etc..

TSH 2.83 (0.27-4.20)
    fT4 15.10(10.30-24.45)
    FSH 7.02(1.6-12)
    LH 4.34(0.8-6.0)
    Estradiol 42.37(7-45)
    Prolactin 11.76(2.7-16.9)
    Testosterone 16.14(5.2-22.9)
    SHBG 51.6(15-120)

i have been to an unconventional doctor and he said that i have inflamation in that area and will begin treatment soon

what are ur thoughts about my hormones since u are more experienced and i dont believe endocrinologist that much

im a 21 yr old male

regards
    Everything seems pretty normal. Your Endo is saying you are fine based on the blood work.

I'm going to bet your serotonin is out if whack.

This is the honest to gids truth I'm about to tell you here, I'm going to get flamed for it as well.

Ever hear of psilocybin therapy?

One good dose may help you "reset"

https://www.newsweek.com/fda-approve...ession-1086759

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried having your BF/GF lick your taint? That’s like an erection pressure point due to all the neurology down there. Similar to a prostate massage like they do to get sperm samples...
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Have you tried having your BF/GF lick your taint? That’s like an erection pressure point due to all the neurology down there. Similar to a prostate massage like they do to get sperm samples...
    No sense screwing around about it tell them to aim for your belly button.

Thread Information