Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinug

Thread: Hey there!

Sinug is offline New Member

Hey there!

New member here.Used to be 315lbs then dropped down to 202 around 9-10%bf at 23yo.Played basketball since 7 and started football in my second year of university.I was always the fat guy and tried to lose weight many times(failed every single time).My real journey started after my gf at the time broke up with me.After that happened i was depressed for 2-3 months.Then one day i decided that i would lose fat,gain muscle and be a better person.During that time i soaked up every bit of information about weights,nutrition,supplements etc.Fast forward 2 years and a lot of experiments on myself i was able to build a solid foundation with mostly compound lifts.I would also go for powerlifting training for 2-3 months at a time whenever i get bored from bb style work.Below are before and after pics.Note that i just started using creatine and bulking at 3200-3300cals.My current weight is 216lbs below are the 315 and my current state pictures.Would love some critique(and if you could,please tell me if this is a good foundation for starting aas.).My numbers on big 3 are,bench 285,squat 340(had to do a lot of mobility work before actually starting doing squats wasn't able to squat properly until last summer),deadlift 440(all numbers suffered losses after the pandemic).
    First picture was my heaviest.I was preparing for national team of my country and i had to gain weight to make it to the team(offensive lineman problems right?).Last 2 pictures are both 216 in different lights.I tend to store most of my fat around love handles and lower back.Been working on my chest for a long time,tried different styles but never seen any good results so i am open for suggestions fot that as well.Also sorry for my language as my english sucks.Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Sinug; 08-23-2020 at 03:21 AM.
    Testie likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

dailyday is offline Female Member
    Enjoy your stay here

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

Chark is offline Member
    Welcome!

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information