Im 34, 6'2 and currently 180 pounds. BJJ brown belt. 1-0 amateur MMA. Ectomorph body type.

A little over 2 years ago I quit smoking fake weed which I was heavily addicted to for almost three years. I was down to 140 pounds. I used to compete I'm BJJ at 162.5

I've had one hernia operation from never learning how to use my core to lift and never focused on it because I had a six pack from being skinny and training BJJ all the time. So I thought I had core strength.

My last 6 months smoking I started doing push ups and ab wheel. The fake weed caused me to become bi polar (probably already was) but the workouts I got on my manic spiral were insane. I ended up doing 400 push ups a day and ab wheel till passing out damn near.

Moved a few states over to get away from the environment I was in. I started training BJJ again but without the discipline to keep up the push ups and shit etc. I got in much better health was still skinny and no real strength.

One of my training partners brought me some test E and tren E. I basically did 500 test a week and 300 tren a week and made solid gains especially when I started doing real core work, but that was towards the end of my cycle which lasted 12 weeks. I stayed on the test at 300 a week until recently when I kicked it back up to 500 for my 2nd tren cycle. My workouts are much better now and I'm putting on quality muscle. Doing 400 tren a week for this cycle. I'm 3 weeks in and because of transportation issues I've only been doing home workouts for the past 2 months. Tommorow I start back in the gym. I really only miss the gym for the Romania Chair and for leg press and squats. Other than that I've been getting in great core and up body workouts. I've attached some pics

1st is when I was on the fake weed
2nd is 4 weeks in my first cycle
3rd is at the end of my first cycle

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk