Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cchlckd

Thread: Back in the game

don2ie is offline New Member

Back in the game

Hey y’all, after being out of the game for the last decade, I’m getting back in. In my late teens/early 20’s I was 5’10” 199lbs around 4.5-5%BF. Cycled on and off with test 250, A-bombs, d-bol, EQ, Deca and nolvadex (not all at the same time!). Getting back in 10yrs later. Currently 5’10” 196lbs with 9-10%BF. As much as I’d like to start up on a bulking D-bol cycle, I had a bad reaction (gyno) when I was in my early 20’s. Granted I wasn’t taking any sarms . I’m thinking I’ll take it slow and just jump on a deca/EQ cycle. Right now I’m more focused on a slow gradual/quality muscle build with as little water retention as possible. I want to do things right this time…with that being said, I want to go get blood work done but I’m worried about telling my doctor it’s because I plan on running a cycle. They can’t disclose the reason for my blood work with anyone, correct? I don’t want my work, wife, or local police finding out. I’m in a small town and work for the municipality.
    Last edited by don2ie; 11-03-2022 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Cylon357 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!

What the doc CAN legally do vs what some loose lipped office worker might let slip are two different things. Don't tell them anything about cycling UNLESS you trust the doc like a brother.

Better call is to order your own blood work. I recommend posting your question in the relevant sub forum for best responses.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Cchlckd is offline New Member
    Great we can get back at it together. I've taken a small break myself due to work in children I left that 175 packing it In on a lightweight Franco Columbu physique ( not quite there but 175 at 5'6" and 15-17% body fat) I'm returning at middle aged dad bod sitting at 138. Lowest I was was a few months back at 128lbs.

Complete mind fuck it was to see the scale say I was a bladder full heavier than my wife lmao
    Cylon357 likes this.

don2ie is offline New Member
    Hahaha my wife is 9mo pregnant and she keeps giving me shit that she’s almost as big as I am. She was 126lb b4 getting pregnant. She’s almost 190ln now. Luckily all belly. Hahah hopefully in a couple weeks she will drop double digits in a day!

Thread Information