alphaman is offline Member

Democrats arrange official meeting with pro-Hamas, pro-Hezbollah group in U.S. Capito

What do you guys make of this statement?

"It's really disappointing," said CAIR national communications director Ibrahim Hooper, that whenever there's an attack from elective officials "we don't even ask any more which party it is. It should be a concern to ordinary Republicans that the party is being viewed as a reservoir of anti-Muslim hate."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258345,00.html

DTBusta is offline Associate Member
    Republicans will have to deal with it. They don't have majority..unless Bush's "surge" works like some say its starting now than the dems are going to use this "over view" and spear some heads. We have seen Gonzalez asked to step down, and possibly might, we have seen 3 generals from walter Reid lose their jobs,Scooter Libby found guilty, and now the FBI admits to abusing the Patriot Act. Seems like their on a roll. This latest thing of the dems permitting to use the conference room, well there majority, doesn't have an logic if you ask me. I hope Bush's surge works out.I don't think the republican party is one of hate, maybe ignorance, but no worst than the dems..It either talk to them, or invade them, and both with Iraq and Lebanon that didn't work out too well.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    I can't begin to wonder why they would call such a meeting, or what they plan to accomplish from it.

eliteforce is offline Member
    Describeing cair as a 'pro-hamas/hez.' is misleading, what exactly does 'pro' refer to?

Thread Information