Tock is offline Anabolic Member

yet another Republican Gay Sex Scandal

This time it's the leader of the Young Republican National Federation -- evidently, he went down, and now he's going down for it . . .

You hardly ever hear of Democrats doing this sort of thing . . . Kinda makes me think I should become a Republican . . .

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.news-tribune.net/breaking...219210228.html

UPDATE: Murphy resigns political posts; cooperating with police in apparent criminal investigation

Party chair says in letter resignation was for business reasons

By LARRY THOMAS

The chairman of the Clark County Republican Party — who last month was elected president of the Young Republican National Federation — has resigned both posts, apparently in the wake of a criminal investigation.

On Tuesday afternoon, Glenn Murphy Jr. e-mailed media outlets a letter announcing his resignation from both positions, citing an unexpected business opportunity that would prohibit him from holding a partisan political office.

However, the Clark County Sheriff’s Department on Friday began investigating Murphy for alleged criminal deviate conduct — potentially a class B felony — after speaking with a 22-year-old man who claimed that on July 31, Murphy performed an unwanted sex act on him while the man slept in a relative’s Jeffersonville home.

Murphy, a 33-year-old Utica resident, has not been arrested nor has he been charged with a crime. A copy of the police report has been posted on an politically focused Internet site and another was provided to a reporter with The Evening News and The Tribune on Tuesday evening.

Larry Wilder, Murphy’s attorney, said Murphy is cooperating with police and Prosecutor Steve Stewart. Wilder said Murphy contends the sex act was consensual.

A reporter was unable to reach Stewart on Tuesday evening.

In 1998, a 21-year-old male filed a similar report with Clarksville police claiming Murphy attempted to perform a sex act on him while he was sleeping. Charges were never filed in that case.

In the letter he e-mailed to a reporter on Tuesday, Murphy says that on Friday he learned that he had been awarded a contract he had bid on more than a year ago, and that one of the stipulations of the deal is that Murphy could not hold a partisan political office.

In the letter, Murphy wrote: “My company (Utica-based December Media) bid on a very large project more than a year ago. It was a job that I thought I would never get in a million years — one that could transform my company and do in one year what I could ordinarily do in five. Well, I got the job Friday

“... It was perfect timing for the county chairmanship that I was transitioning out of anyway, but terrible timing for my volunteer Young Republican position that I had just worked so hard to achieve.

“My family sat down with me Saturday evening to look at things from every angle. We determined that if I didn’t take the job, there could potentially never be that type of opportunity again and I would be shorting the security of my future and the future of my family. I prayed with my family, and we determined that I have to take this opportunity for my long-term security.”

Murphy spoke with a reporter via telephone only briefly after sending the e-mail. The conversation occurred before The Evening News and The Tribune obtained copies of the police reports from last week and 1998.

During the conversation, Murphy seemed optimistic about the business opportunity and said he believes his resignation will have little negative impact on local Republicans, because he has been planning on leaving the county post since being elected president of the Young Republican National Federation last month.

Clark County Republican Vice Chairwoman Connie Sellers will serve as the party’s interim chair until a caucus takes place in about two weeks, Murphy’s letter indicates. Jessica Colon, of Texas, will replace Murphy with the National Young Republican Federation. Murphy was elected to the national post last month during a convention in Miami.

Sellers said Tuesday she is still working with state GOP leaders to coordinate the caucus and that no time, date or place have been set. Murphy has served as a local GOP officer for 10 years, including seven as chairman.

Wilder expressed concern that the investigation into the most recent allegation against Murphy would be tainted, given that the police report was made public, which Wilder claims is a violation of state law.

“The police report was disseminated on the Internet before I had my copy of it. I actually had to get my copy of it off the Internet,” Wilder said.

“I don't know how that happened,” Sheriff Dan Rodden said. “There’s a multitude of ways it could have gotten out. I don’t know how I’ll pin it down.”

Rodden declined comment on the allegations against Murphy, referring a reporter’s questions to Stewart.

Wilder said that Murphy met with the alleged victim and the alleged victim’s sister after the incident occurred. Wilder said that conversation was taped without Murphy’s knowledge. The attorney said he has already listened to the tape and that Murphy contends throughout it his belief that the sex act of which he has been accused was consensual.

According to a pair of police reports, the alleged victim and his sister claim Murphy contacted them several times after the alleged incident occurred to inquire as to whether they were going to file a report with police.

So you know

• When Glenn Murphy Jr. took over as Clark County Republican Party Chairman seven years ago, there were no elected officials from the GOP in Clark County. Today there are 23, including all five members of the Sellersburg Town Council and three members each on the Clark County and Jeffersonville councils.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    This time it's the leader of the Young Republican National Federation -- evidently, he went down, and now he's going down for it . . .

You hardly ever hear of Democrats doing this sort of thing . . . Kinda makes me think I should become a Republican . . .
    so you could get caught in a gay sex scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I'd prefer to get caught in a gay sex scandal with a Democrat (after all, I do have my reputation to consider), but I'd do it with a Republican if he was really hot . . .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hehe good answer

Click here for a copy of the police report --
    http://wonkette.com/politics/the-boys-of-cummer-dept'/indiana-perv-busted-for-heading-young-republicans-287248.php

it alledges that Mr. Murphy and his young friend crashed at the victim’s sister’s house on her advice following a Young Republican party, because they were far too wasted to make it home. Murphy and the victim got into bunk beds, and at quarter to seven a.m. the kid awoke to Murphy “doing things to his penis.” Sucking it, specifically. With his mouth.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    republicans, cant trust them anywhere.LOL!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    wtf is going on its crazy

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Why is it, that it's ALWAYS the bible thumping, Anti- Gay marriage, FAR RIGHT, nut job's.... Who get caught smoking pole on bunk beds??

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I'd prefer to get caught in a gay sex scandal with a Democrat (after all, I do have my reputation to consider), but I'd do it with a Republican if he was really hot . . .
    It sounds like if you want to get lots of gay sex Republican is the place to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    Why is it, that it's ALWAYS the bible thumping, Anti- Gay marriage, FAR RIGHT, nut job's.... Who get caught smoking pole on bunk beds??
    Because religious folk give great head.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It sounds like if you want to get lots of gay sex Republican is the place to be.

Your bad Carlos

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    What about Ted Bundy? He was a member of the Young Republicans and he wasn't gay.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    N A M B L A ....

Logan13 is offline Banned

fyi

FYI,
    Since Tock is all about creating threads to bash religious scandels, I am taking this as a green light that I can post homosexual scandelous threads.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    FYI,
    Since Tock is all about creating threads to bash religious scandels, I am taking this as a green light that I can post homosexual scandelous threads.
    Fair is fair

RA
    FYI,
    I dont see why not..

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    FYI,
    You are posting in one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    You are posting in one right now.
    No, no, no. This is a Gay Republican scandalous thread. Not a Gay scandalous thread. Gay Republican scandals are better than the regular gay ones.

No, no, no. This is a Gay Republican scandalous thread. Not a Gay scandalous thread. Gay Republican scandals are better than the regular gay ones.

NAMBLA knows no political affiliations, but those in the Liberal party are the ones who are always fighting for their rights.
    My postings should flush out the hypocrites............

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    X2 !!!

FYI,
    Sure, fair is fair.

I'm surprised, though, that you would want to retaliate against gays because I exposed criminal activity by Republicans.
    Maybe you would like to strike up a deal, where I won't pick on the endless parade of sex-crazed closet Republican homosexual crimes and the efforts by Republican leaders to hide those crimes, and in return you won't post "homosexual scandelous threads?"

Nah, nevermind . . . It's too much fun exposing all those Bible-thumping Republican anti-gay sex-crazed hypocrites. And if you run out of "homosexual scandelous threads" let me know, and I'll tell ya what I did last weekend . . .
    Last edited by Tock; 08-10-2007 at 08:23 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Tock doesn't have to post them as they are in the news EVERYDAY !

NAMBLA knows no political affiliations, but those in the Liberal party are the ones who are always fighting for their rights.
    Every US citizen is entitled to their rights, period.

Maybe you'd like to be the one to decide which of the accused people get their rights and which ones don't. That's how things work in other countries, but not in this one. Everybody gets their day in court, every citizen is entitled to the rights in the US Constitution. The ACLU steps in (when it can) to make sure that everybody does get their Constitutionally guaranteed rights -- and, for your information, everybody means everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Tock doesn't have to post them as they are in the news EVERYDAY !
    I do it as a formality . . .

NAMBLA knows no political affiliations,

NAMBLA is dead. They haven't marched in any gay pride parade for over 30 years, and even back then, they weren't really welcome.

Folks who continuously wave the anti-NAMBLA flag do so because they don't have anything about gays to complain about.
    I presume that you, like most folks with a less than warm and enthusiastic appreciation for gay people, don't know that NAMBLA is an organization of pederasts, and not gays. So, I'll excuse your rant on this topic due to your ignorance of the topic--this time. Next time I'll assume you are calling all gay people, like me, child molesters, which ought to be considered libel, and might be sufficient cause for another banning . . .

So, ya, don't be calling all gay people child molesters, because I'm gay, and I am definitely not a child molester. And I don't take kindly to that sort or BS, thank you very much.

Sure, fair is fair.

I'm surprised, though, that you would find want to retaliate against gays because I exposed criminal activity by Republicans.
    Maybe you would like to strike up a deal, where I won't pick on the endless parade of sex-crazed closet Republican homosexual crimes and the efforts by Republican leaders to hide those crimes, and in return you won't post "homosexual scandelous threads?"

Nah, nevermind . . . It's too much fun exposing all those Bible-thumping Republican anti-gay sex-crazed hypocrites. And if you run out of "homosexual scandelous threads" let me know, and I'll tell ya what I did last weekend . . .
    What's fun is watching someone who whines about not wanting to be labeled or stereotyped bitch about others in a way that he doesn't want anyone else to do to him. You are a hypocrite. What a miserable life you must have when all that you can embrace is bitterness.

What a miserable life you must have when all that you can embrace is bitterness.
    Pot calling the kettle black.

Pot calling the kettle black.
    Sure. Was that a racial slur.....Report? Care to sight an example, or couldn't you think of anything better to say...........

NAMBLA is dead. They haven't marched in any gay pride parade for over 30 years, and even back then, they weren't really welcome.

Folks who continuously wave the anti-NAMBLA flag do so because they don't have anything about gays to complain about.
    I presume that you, like most folks with a less than warm and enthusiastic appreciation for gay people, don't know that NAMBLA is an organization of pederasts, and not gays. So, I'll excuse your rant on this topic due to your ignorance of the topic--this time. Next time I'll assume you are calling all gay people, like me, child molesters, which ought to be considered libel, and might be sufficient cause for another banning . . .
    Libel....You are pathetic.
    So, ya, don't be calling all gay people child molesters, because I'm gay, and I am definitely not a child molester. And I don't take kindly to that sort or BS, thank you very much.
    Can you tell me how you arrived at this, where I stated anything remotely like this? Are you just not getting enough attention, time to step the craziness up into high gear? I am typing this from under my desk, scary man........

RA

And I will assume that since Im a republican and your calling republicans "Bible-thumping Republican anti-gay sex-crazed hypocrites" that you are making libelous accusations towards me..

Or possibly you should stfu and let the admins decide who gets suspended or banned.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    "...a Young-Republican party"

Bet THAT'S a fun bunch of swingers!

"Hey babe; nice set a' tits ya got there. Let's get married so we can have sex!"

-BigLittleTim

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    And I will assume that since Im a republican and your calling republicans "Bible-thumping Republican anti-gay sex-crazed hypocrites" that you are making libelous accusations towards me..

Or possibly you should stfu and let the admins decide who gets suspended or banned.
    There do seem to be a lot of Republican sex scandals...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No, I'm not intimating that you have any of those qualities. However, there do seem to be a lot more "Bible-thumping anti-gay sex-crazed hypocrites" in the Republican party than in any other. I presume that you yourself shun this sort of froward and untoward company.

Thread Information