Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788

    This country....

    I won't refer to it as America, it's so far from what "America" stood for that we should change the name.

    This place makes me sick to my ****ing stomach


    Enjoy!


    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...i5NEgD91HBJ8O0


    Excerpts from Supreme Court ruling on child rape
    By The Associated Press 5 hours ago


    Excerpts from Wednesday's 5-4 ruling outlawing executions for people convicted of raping a child.

    Justice Anthony Kennedy, writing for the majority in support of outlawing the executions, wrote: "The death penalty is not a proportional punishment for the rape of a child."

    "After reviewing the authorities informed by contemporary norms, including the history of the death penalty for this and other nonhomicide crimes, current state statutes and new enactments, and the number of executions since 1964, we conclude there is a national consensus against capital punishment for the crime of rape."

    "We cannot dismiss the years of long anguish that must be endured by the victim of child rape. It does not follow though, that capital punishment is a proportionate penalty for the crime."

    "The constitutional prohibition against excessive or cruel and unusual punishments mandates that the State's power to punish be exercised within the limits of civilized standards."

    "Our concern here is limited to crimes against individual persons. We do not address, for example, crimes defining and punishing treason, espionage, terrorism and drug kingpin activity, which are offenses against the state. As it relates to crimes against individuals, though, the death penalty should not be expanded to instances where the victim's life was not taken."

    "By, in effect, making the punishment for child rape and murder equivalent, a state that punishes child rape by death may remove a strong incentive for the rapist not to kill the victim."

    "Society's desire to inflict the death penalty for child rape by enlisting the child victim to assist it over the course of years in asking for capital punishment forces a moral choice on the child, who is not of mature age to make that choice."

    "With respect to deterrence, if the death penalty adds to the risk of non-reporting, that too diminishes the penalty's objectives."

    ___

    Justice Samuel Alito, in dissent, wrote:

    "The harm that is caused to the victims and to society at large by the worst child rapists is grave. It is the judgment of the Louisiana lawmakers and those in an increasing number of other states that these harms justify the death penalty."

    "With respect to the question of the harm caused by the rape of a child in relation to the harm caused by murder, it is certainly true that the loss of human life represents a unique harm, but that does no explain why other grievous harms are insufficient to permit a death sentence."

    "With respect to the question of moral depravity, is it really true that every person who is convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death is more morally depraved than a child rapist?"

    "The court takes pains to limit its holding to 'crimes against individual persons' and to exclude 'offenses against the state' ... But the court makes no effort to explain why the harm caused by such crimes is necessarily greater than the harm caused by the rape of young children."

    "The court suggests that it is more painful for child-rape victims to testify when the prosecution is seeking the death penalty ... The court also argues that 'a state that punishes child rape by death may remove a strong incentive for the rapist not to kill the victim' ... These policy arguments, whatever their merits, are simply not pertinent to the question whether the death penalty is 'cruel and unusual' punishment."
    ***No source checks!!!***

  2. #2
    Billy-the-kid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    37
    See what happens when you have a liberal Supreme Court. Liberalism is a mental disorder, just read the reasoning Justice Kennedy uses.

    "Removing the death penality for a child rapist may remove a strong incentive for the rapist not to kill the victim" Hey Kennedy...All the research shows that the death penality is not a deterrent anyway.. do your research...you liberal puke judge.

    Read Alitos' Dissent (a Bush appointee) and you will see common sense and reasoning.

    Remember people, There may be some vacancies on the bench during the next Presidents term. I urge you all to consider this ruling, and vote Republican! A conservative bench would put these $%$#@ where they belong, 6 foot under.
    Last edited by Billy-the-kid; 06-25-2008 at 11:07 PM.

  3. #3
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    The thing with any kind of law, is that it can be twisted and abused. Yes, I believe that all paedophiles are sick bastards and deserve nothing less than death. What is the age of consent in America? Here in the UK it is 16. The thing is, if a 16 year old has sex with a 15 year old, is that not rape, and should that 16 year old be exectuted?

    This reminds me of a case I read going on in America about some kid that falsified his exam results by accessing the computer mainframe of his school and changing his grades to an A, he was found out and could be facing 38 years in prison for breaking security laws??

  4. #4
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,114
    I would rather see them in jail for forty years getting butt fvcked everyday of the miserable lives

  5. #5
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Heart is in Vienna
    Posts
    19,062
    Cost of incarceration is like, what, 50 grand per year per inmate? Something ridiculous like that. A .45 caliber bullet is about 47 cents. You get a huge tax break and the world is better off. I'll even execute them myself for free! ErnstHatAngst for public office!!

  6. #6
    gst528i's Avatar
    gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    how is it 50 grand? you're 50 grand for every execution ?

  7. #7
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Cost of incarceration is like, what, 50 grand per year per inmate? Something ridiculous like that. A .45 caliber bullet is about 47 cents. You get a huge tax break and the world is better off. I'll even execute them myself for free! ErnstHatAngst for public office!!

    Dumb****s don't realise this, it's to much common sense for them.

    Ok, lets put someone in Prison for 40+yrs and let the tax payers pay his stay and cable bill, health care etc..

    One .45 bullet is all those goddamn scumsucking cocksuckers deserve and that is only after extreme torture.

    Under my administration, it would be like this:

    1. Verify without a reasonable doubt that the person is guilty
    2. Begin extreme torture process, make him/her beg for death
    3. Execute publically
    4. Send the family the bill for the bullet
    5. Burn the carcass, piece of shit doesn't deserve a burial

    Very swift, very little burden on the tax payers. Leave Prison and Jails for the petty criminals. This will also solve the over crowding issue we have in our Prisons today.

    You will not sit on death row, you will swiftly be eradicated and dealt with.

    Once you harm/touch a child, you just gave up every human right IMO and should be eradicated with extreme prejudice.
    ***No source checks!!!***

  8. #8
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-the-kid View Post
    See what happens when you have a liberal Supreme Court. Liberalism is a mental disorder, just read the reasoning Justice Kennedy uses.

    "Removing the death penality for a child rapist may remove a strong incentive for the rapist not to kill the victim" Hey Kennedy...All the research shows that the death penality is not a deterrent anyway.. do your research...you liberal puke judge.

    Read Alitos' Dissent (a Bush appointee) and you will see common sense and reasoning.

    Remember people, There may be some vacancies on the bench during the next Presidents term. I urge you all to consider this ruling, and vote Republican! A conservative bench would put these $%$#@ where they belong, 6 foot under.

    thats exactly the problem

  9. #9
    200byjune's Avatar
    200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,448
    ya this country is a fvcking joke. like bush's little brother planting bombs in the world trade center. i garentee bush will be asasaninated. i have some crazy video i could mail to some of you if your interested. i get the creeps so i cant watch them in the house alone and especially at night. but im serious if anyone is interested in watching some videos of how our government is corrupt id be glad to make a copy and send them to u. it isnt like a movie where you have to watch the whole thing. you can stop whenever you would like to in them because its a bunch of clips put together. you may think it is stupid but i am scared shitless after watching them.

  10. #10
    Chaotic's Avatar
    Chaotic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    long Island NY.
    Posts
    2
    HAHA RON PAUL , I LOVE the guy! Restore America to the Republic it was meant to be! We are not a Democracy, we are a REPUBLIC! www.myspace.com/danmtortora

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    bro, do you really believe the dems would not find out if Bush had something to do with the wtc? your talking tinfoil hat crazy.


    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    ya this country is a fvcking joke. like bush's little brother planting bombs in the world trade center. i garentee bush will be asasaninated. i have some crazy video i could mail to some of you if your interested. i get the creeps so i cant watch them in the house alone and especially at night. but im serious if anyone is interested in watching some videos of how our government is corrupt id be glad to make a copy and send them to u. it isnt like a movie where you have to watch the whole thing. you can stop whenever you would like to in them because its a bunch of clips put together. you may think it is stupid but i am scared shitless after watching them.

  12. #12
    Chaotic's Avatar
    Chaotic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    long Island NY.
    Posts
    2
    Its not a democrat /Republican argument or view. And no Bush didn't do it,hes not that smart,just like our Federal Reserve tries to control the money supply,secret organizations with in our government(military Industrial Complex) for example have alot to benefit from the collapse of those towers. I hate to think our government would pull off a thing like this,but the History Channel now reports the president had prior knowledge to "Pearl Harbor",its one way that over the past has proven very successful at swaying a populations views on world view. Its pretty simple,all they need is the medias proper coverage of the event and lack there of after the event. But who knows, like JFK,MArtin Luther King,we may never know,specially with such a horrible investigation being published as quick as possible. The American people were never even told the real reasons they attacked us to begin with,for if they have the american people would have heard a universal message of;"During the 1970's and 80's" ,American knowingly funded Osama Binladen and radical extremists to push the soviets out of Afghanistan to take control of the largest country in the world of Opium,poppy,ect".. Thats what we should have been told. Thats history and isn't debatable, the FBI,CIA admit it as a strategy our government used to keep the soviet union from taking over Afghanistan.

  13. #13
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic View Post
    Its not a democrat /Republican argument or view. And no Bush didn't do it,hes not that smart,just like our Federal Reserve tries to control the money supply,secret organizations with in our government(military Industrial Complex) for example have alot to benefit from the collapse of those towers. I hate to think our government would pull off a thing like this,but the History Channel now reports the president had prior knowledge to "Pearl Harbor",its one way that over the past has proven very successful at swaying a populations views on world view. Its pretty simple,all they need is the medias proper coverage of the event and lack there of after the event. But who knows, like JFK,MArtin Luther King,we may never know,specially with such a horrible investigation being published as quick as possible. The American people were never even told the real reasons they attacked us to begin with,for if they have the american people would have heard a universal message of;"During the 1970's and 80's" ,American knowingly funded Osama Binladen and radical extremists to push the soviets out of Afghanistan to take control of the largest country in the world of Opium,poppy,ect".. Thats what we should have been told. Thats history and isn't debatable, the FBI,CIA admit it as a strategy our government used to keep the soviet union from taking over Afghanistan.

    I have said this before and don't want to post it again, you can search for my post on this and other issues.

    9/11 was nothing more than the Elites way of swaying public opinion to wage war on Iraq and at the same time implement new laws that strip the populace of its Civil Liberties.

    9/11 is not the first time or the first farce to be used as a means of waging war etc.

    WWII, Vietnam all had an "incident" that garnered support for War.

    WWII = Pearl Harbor

    Vietnam = Gulf of Tonken

    I could go on...i'd rather not right now.

    History teaches us everything we need to know yet we never seem to learn from it do we. Then again, an educated population and a population who questions the gov't would not be in the best interest of these Elite now would it???

    Remember, this is supposed to be a "government for the people, by the people". Can you honestly say that it is? NO!

    Propoganda is absolutely the key in controlling a population, Joseph Goebels taught the world the power of Propoganda. What's funny is that they have done such a marvelous job in dumming down the American population that they honestly don't even need a puppet out in front (President) who can speak and convey emotion, they can put someone out in front who cannot even string a sentence together (Bush) and the population will follow without question.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-26-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

  14. #14
    Overhaulz's Avatar
    Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    405
    The government would never lie to us. They are completely honest with us!


  15. #15
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    The government would never lie to us. They are completely honest with us!


    The gov't has the right to keep somethings from the public, I mean you don't let the media report on a Seal team running dark ops into Panama or Columbia now do you? hahaha
    ***No source checks!!!***

  16. #16
    Flagg's Avatar
    Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Front toward enemy
    Posts
    6,265
    People think it's crazy talk, but I think, very gradually, very slowly, the world is slowly moving towards a One World Order. One government, one religion, one currency. You have to dig into the public record. You have to sift through a lot of shit to find the truth about this world. It's possible to find truth...but you have to do it by using the underground. Study the secret societies of europe. Study the usury monetary system that was invented By Meyer Rothchilds 16th century.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...er_(conspiracy)

  17. #17
    200byjune's Avatar
    200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack View Post
    bro, do you really believe the dems would not find out if Bush had something to do with the wtc? your talking tinfoil hat crazy.
    are you serious. watch these videos. it clearly states that bushs little brother was forcfully put at the electriton on the worl trade center a month before 9/11. the star of david is on the 1 dollar bill. theres a owl/spider on the top of the 1 dollar bill wich means the top people in the world meet up on some day in july dressed in kkk clothing and talk about stuff. on the 1 dollar bill there is some words that mean new world order. we had prior knolwlege of the wtc attack. but when the planes hit the towers nothing happend. the guy said that planes wouldnt do shit when they hit them. if you watch the planes fall in you can see nothing happens but then 1 floor boom blows up and so on. the people that were framed for blowing up the towers never did it imo. i mean during this incodent metal and steel were melted. but somehow they were able to find the guys papers on the bottom of the trade center un marked. i guess it was some kind of kryptonite. it was set up and left there. when the 1st tower was struck bisch was asked how did u find out about it and he said he saw it on cbs but it wasnt even on the tv yet. then when his bodyguard comes and tells him the 2nd was hit he doesnt react 1 bit no facial expressions or anything. the head fire department got a call monday night saying leave and be in ny asap. so they leave and arive tuesday morning. 9/11 was a tuesday. also info was givin to a bunch of ppl saying be very carefull about nyc tomarow somthings going to happen. im serious all this shit is in these videos i have the chills just typing this. anybody wanna copy of the videos pm me. ill be happy to send you it. there are 3 of them. you watch thesee and find out all the facts then you can call bs on my post. but once you watch it i promis you will never be the same

  18. #18
    Overhaulz's Avatar
    Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    405
    Honestly dude, good luck. Either people refuse to watch these videos because they "don't have time" or they go into complete denial after seeing fact after fact about the government being corrupt, etc. They really won't listen.

  19. #19
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    are you serious. watch these videos. it clearly states that bushs little brother was forcfully put at the electriton on the worl trade center a month before 9/11. the star of david is on the 1 dollar bill. theres a owl/spider on the top of the 1 dollar bill wich means the top people in the world meet up on some day in july dressed in kkk clothing and talk about stuff. on the 1 dollar bill there is some words that mean new world order. we had prior knolwlege of the wtc attack. but when the planes hit the towers nothing happend. the guy said that planes wouldnt do shit when they hit them. if you watch the planes fall in you can see nothing happens but then 1 floor boom blows up and so on. the people that were framed for blowing up the towers never did it imo. i mean during this incodent metal and steel were melted. but somehow they were able to find the guys papers on the bottom of the trade center un marked. i guess it was some kind of kryptonite. it was set up and left there. when the 1st tower was struck bisch was asked how did u find out about it and he said he saw it on cbs but it wasnt even on the tv yet. then when his bodyguard comes and tells him the 2nd was hit he doesnt react 1 bit no facial expressions or anything. the head fire department got a call monday night saying leave and be in ny asap. so they leave and arive tuesday morning. 9/11 was a tuesday. also info was givin to a bunch of ppl saying be very carefull about nyc tomarow somthings going to happen. im serious all this shit is in these videos i have the chills just typing this. anybody wanna copy of the videos pm me. ill be happy to send you it. there are 3 of them. you watch thesee and find out all the facts then you can call bs on my post. but once you watch it i promis you will never be the same

    k

  20. #20
    Overhaulz's Avatar
    Overhaulz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    405
    I've never heard of that kkk stuff at all to be honest either. That sounds odd, but after watching other videos, I don't rule anything out completely.

  21. #21
    OpusX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    hot & humid
    Posts
    27
    I do not like what our gov't has morphed into, at all, but i love this COUNTRY. IMO, you can dislike out current gov't, and still be a patriot, didn't Jefferson say the greatest for of patriotism is dissent?

    We've gotten fat and happy, and more and more dependant on the gov't to solve our problems. Guess what, the Fed. Gov't f's up everything they touch (except the military). WE hold the key to the fuel price crisis, WE need to quit burning so much fuel.

    enough rant...

  22. #22
    OpusX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    hot & humid
    Posts
    27
    that's some far out shit posted about Jeb Bush planting the bombs at the WTC

  23. #23
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    What board am I on

  24. #24
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Excerpts from Wednesday's 5-4 ruling outlawing executions for people convicted of raping a child.
    Ya, well, ordinarily I wouldn't have too much objection to the death penalty, particularly to bad drivers who cut me off, or idiots who crash into my truck and don't have either a license or insurance and don't take responsibility for their actions.

    But here in Texas, #1 in capital punishment, it's been discovered that an awful lot of guys on death row are actually innocent. DNA tests are proving again and again that Texas juries and judges are sending too many innocent people to their undeserved end.

    In light of Texas' record of getting this sort of thing wrong, I'm in favor of taking a looooooong break from the death penalty until The System proves that it can accurately distinguish the guilty defendants from the innocent. IMHO, only when 50 or 100 years goes by with a 100% accurate conviction rate for serious crime should capital punishment be restored.

    ===============================

    http://www.aclu.org/capital/innocenc...s20071024.html
    Death Penalty:
    The death penalty is the ultimate denial of civil liberties. In the past 35 years, 129 inmates were found to be innocent and released from death row. The ACLU Capital Punishment Project is fighting for the end of the death penalty by supporting moratorium and repeal movements through public education and advocacy. We are engaged in systemic reform of the death penalty process, and case-specific litigation highlighting some of its fundamental flaws.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •