Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

"British Fritzl" jailed for 27 years for sexual abuse towards his two daughters.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...-daughter-rape

In a quiet English villiage a Father repeatedly beat and raped his two daughters from the ages of 8 and 10 for 27 years. He fathered NINE CHILDREN by them and was responsible for NINETEEN miscarriages.

I don't know what i'm more appalled by. The fact that this person had some sort of hole inside of him that could never be filled to perpetrate such a crime, or that it went on for so long. Surely the amazingly high mortality rate of the two girls miscarriages should have rung alarm bells?

This makes me so sad, I could cry.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    some people are just evil, and it is up to us to make sure that they live a miserable life from here on out.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    The laws in Europe are fvcked when it comes to murder and sexual crimes. 27 years for all that is a joke. The bastard in Austria who kept his daughter in the dungeon all those years will get about the same unless they can pin a murder on him.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate people like that....I have people in my life who that happened to when they were young...it completely screwed their minds up...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    what is a fritzl?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @ Muscle Science: Fritzl was the name of a man in Austria that locked his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and continuously raped her. After 24 years he managed to father 8 children by her. It was quite a big news case over here in the UK and in Europe.

@TigerShark, the guy didn't get 27 years, 27 years was the amount of time he was continuously raping and beating his two daughters, which he started when they were just 8 and 10 years of age. As mind boggling evil as this crime is, how the **** does a GP or Social Services not know what is going on. The injuries they were sustaining not withstanding, but he fathered NINE CHILDREN by them and caused them to have NINETEEN MISCARIAGES. I mean just do the math and tell me that someone does not find that high infant mortality rate alarming?

Apparantly he got multiple life sentences for this crime, but I say that's not good enough. People like that don't deserve life, I mean those two girls will probably never have normal lives ever again. This man deserves to hang, and Corporate Punishment should be brought back for crimes like this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Flagg. And I agree that the death sentence is the way to go with these guys.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Flagg. And I agree that the death sentence is the way to go with these guys.
    I agree that these guys should spend the rest of their lives in jail, where trust me they dont get it easy. But where do we draw the line, is it a life for a life? Or do we just hang those that rape and murder children? If its the latter, then i say this, how many times in Britain have we locked men up for such crimes only to find out 10 or 20 years later that they were infact innocent.
    Studies have also shown that young abused males have a much greater chance of becoming the abuser in later life than those that never suffered abuse. So hell lets just hang those children that get abused at an early age, just to make sure they never become the rapist or murderer.
    If we are just taking a life for a life then how sad are we when we kill people just to show others that its wrong to kill. These people should be punished but i dont believe ANYBODY has the right to take a life.
    Last edited by Matt; 12-08-2008 at 10:32 AM.

Thread Information