Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Finally, sound border security

NOT! LOL!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/05/26...ent/index.html

I would like to be the first to say that I am proud to be an American today. I am glad to know that my goverment is looking out for our nations soveriegnty. Cracking down on the Canadian border really shows the Obama administration is serious.

/sarcasm

Why not just bltantly come out and say "You damn civilized Canadians should stop coming over here, we only want Spanish speaking Mexicans invading our country".

LOL!

Apparently America has no border problems down South, so lets strengthen the Northern border. lol
    ***No source checks!!!***

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Canadian border security?!

Really? That's the border we're worried about?

What a fcuking joke.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    What do you expect, Obama has to secure that Latino vote for 2012.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Yeah I did not understand this at all. And the security is not so great either. My son and I were traveling up north in New Hampshire over the weekend and were stopped by border patrol. Anyway the guy is talking to me and an alarm goes off on his belt. He asks me, "Have you been around any radiation today?" I said no and told him all I had was a laptop in the front seat. He looks at me for a second and tells us to go ahead. I looked at my son and asked "Did that really just happen?"
    I lost complete faith in border patrol that day.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I guess we underestimated the campaign contributions of the cartels.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I think what it comes down to, is we can't trust canadian customs to be as secure as our airports and ports...we can't tell them how to run things...so this is what they came up with.

The Canadian border is a joke and it will never be secure anyway, I don't see the point. I walked across once a few years back via a logging road and there was nobody to ask me for my passport, and there never will be.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I think what it comes down to, is we can't trust canadian customs to be as secure as our airports and ports...we can't tell them how to run things...so this is what they came up with.

The Canadian border is a joke and it will never be secure anyway, I don't see the point. I walked across once a few years back via a logging road and there was nobody to ask me for my passport, and there never will be.

To be honest, the Canadian border should not even be a blimp on the radar compared to that cockroach infested Mexican border.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information