Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Hey White House, maybe its time to focus on Mexico violence?

Maybe its time for arrogant U.S. politicians to stop worrying about terrorism half a world away and focus on what is happening right next to the American border? The city of Juarez is a slaughterhouse and if that violence spills into the United States (Which probably already has but not at the same rate), they will be facing terrorism 24/7. "War on Terrorism" is baby shit compared to the danger Americans face with these drug wars escalating. I guess its only terrorism if it involved a foreigner blowing something up, but mass gang shoot outs, rape, assassinations, drive bys, and executions are just a part of normal society.

Even by Juarez standards, a deadly 72 hours

Fifty-three people were killed in a 72-hour span in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, making it one of the deadliest three-day periods in recent memory, state attorney general's office spokesman Arturo Sandoval told CNN Sunday.
    Among the dead were four police officers from three different agencies, Sandoval said.

"This is the worst violence we've seen this year," he said, referring to the three days from Thursday through Saturday.

The bloodshed started on Thursday with 14 people killed, including a municipal police officer.

Friday was the most violent day, leaving 20 people dead. A municipal police officer was killed by an assassin who belonged to a band of carjackers. Hours later, a state police investigator was executed on his drive home.

On Saturday, a highway police officer was killed by a driver who confronted the patrolman after the officer gave him a ticket. The officer was shot 10 times at close range in the middle of the afternoon. In all, 19 people were killed that day in separate shootings throughout the city.

Elsewhere Sunday, Mexico's Public Security Secretariat reported that 13 taxi drivers were killed in the resort town of Acapulco in a rash of violence that began early Friday.

Suspected drug traffickers are believed to be behind the violence, setting cars ablaze and destroying street lights and security cameras. Among the casualties, a human head was discovered on a street and another body was found near a charred vehicle.

The security office said four people were arrested in connection with the killings, and an investigation is ongoing.
    Juarez is one of Mexico's deadliest cities and an epicenter of drug cartel violence. The Juarez cartel and the Sinaloa cartel are fighting a bloody turf war in the region for lucrative smuggling routes, and for drug-dealing territory in the city.

The sudden spike in violence left the city morgue overwhelmed. There were issues with where to store the bodies.

In light of the violence, Juarez Mayor Hector "Teto" Murguia is expected to name a new municipal police chief on Monday, local newspapers reported.

Municipal police spokesman Adrian Sanchez told CNN he has read those reports, but that the police department has no official confirmation that a new chief will be appointed.

"At this time we continue serving our current boss until we are given new orders," Sanchez said.

In the first 40 days of 2011, Juarez is averaging eight homicides per day, Sandoval said. Also, in February, at least 24 women have been killed in 20 days.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah, it's about time, those drug cartels are f*cking up the best party spot for a teenager! LOL!! I went to high school in El Paso (father was stationed at Fort Bliss). Man we used to hit the Juarez clubs every fri or sat and have a f*ckin blast!! Now you can't even go over there. Later in life, we used to hit the pharmacias on a regular basis for cheap quality gear. Those days are long gone!!! DAMNIT!!!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I would like to say it will happen but I honestlt do not think I will ever see it in my lifetime. The US government is too politically correct and has thier head way too far up thier ass to do anything about this.
    Times like this when I wish Ronald Reagan was still in office. His time has come again and as long as they want to clone somebody I vote we clone him and put him back in the White House.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont worry, many officials think the situation at the border is improving. They are full of sh!t. I agree this is something where action needs to be taken

zabster151 is offline Member
    we need to kill the incentive for them to live here. does not matter how much security we have on the boarder, this problem is too big at this point America screwed the pooch on this one.
    the elite like watching us deal with the violence

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What happened to that female student that become the new Commisioner of Police over in Mexico City late last year? Is she still there?

who cares what joke she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I would like to say it will happen but I honestlt do not think I will ever see it in my lifetime. The US government is too politically correct and has thier head way too far up thier ass to do anything about this.
    Times like this when I wish Ronald Reagan was still in office. His time has come again and as long as they want to clone somebody I vote we clone him and put him back in the White House.
    Ahhhhhh, the myth that is Ronnie Reagan. Did you forget it was Ronnie who holds some responsibility for this drug crime and illegal immigration problems?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And one of the splotches on his record (in the minds of many conservatives) is his amnesty program.

Phosphor is offline Junior Member
    Ya, I agree with the Ronald Reagan splotch. Other than that, maybe Iran/Contra, but that was more bullshit than anything else. Here we have Obama trying to force-feed us government healthcare and push gays in the military than do actual monumentous contributions (like border control) that could actually make a difference in this country.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Illegal immigration and it's resultant distortion of our society is much more of a threat than "terrorism".
    Multiculturalism is a disaster. Up to 20 million low-IQ illegals are trashing community after community.
    High population growth, crime, filth, decay, and a bankrupt hospital system in the southwest is the
    result. I blame Bush for his stupid comments "just doing jobs Americans won't do" was a maggot-gagger.
    Americans have and will do any job. Then we have Sen. McCain who called illegals "god's children". McCain
    has changed his tune. Naturally, the liberals think immigration of third-worlders is wonderful. Environmental
    groups who recognize the disaster of population growth but the are sitting on their wimpy on immigration.
    Europe is paying the price for muslim immigration, America is next compounding the flood of central American
    losers.

Quote Originally Posted by clemont51 View Post
    Illegal immigration and it's resultant distortion of our society is much more of a threat than "terrorism".
    Multiculturalism is a disaster. Up to 20 million low-IQ illegals are trashing community after community.
    High population growth, crime, filth, decay, and a bankrupt hospital system in the southwest is the
    result. I blame Bush for his stupid comments "just doing jobs Americans won't do" was a maggot-gagger.
    Americans have and will do any job. Then we have Sen. McCain who called illegals "god's children". McCain
    has changed his tune. Naturally, the liberals think immigration of third-worlders is wonderful. Environmental
    groups who recognize the disaster of population growth but the are sitting on their wimpy on immigration.
    Europe is paying the price for muslim immigration, America is next compounding the flood of central American
    losers.
    yep america is failing hard

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    end the war on drugs and you end the murder.. legalize all drugs and have the government regulate them. cut the head off the snake. no money, no murder

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    I wonder if that would ever happen, crap they wouldn't even legalize pot in Cal, i think it will be easier to stop doing drugs all together then to legalized it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphor View Post
    Ya, I agree with the Ronald Reagan splotch. Other than that, maybe Iran/Contra, but that was more bullshit than anything else. Here we have Obama trying to force-feed us government healthcare and push gays in the military than do actual monumentous contributions (like border control) that could actually make a difference in this country.
    Fulfilling campaign promises to your constituents is essential to political success. Also there is nothing wrong with eliminating discrimination. Don't blame Obama for lack of border control. Check out the new budget proposal by the republicans, it cuts border security budget while Obama's plan increases it.

Just bringing a little education to this discussion.

losers.
    Complete BULLSH*T. America is great because of our diversity not in spite of it. Shall I name all the advancements and inventions made to this country by other than W.A.S.P? Also please show some stats to about low-IQ immigrants. I don't think there has been an IQ study done on the 20million illegals in this country. That is typical fear-mongering. Lets stick to the merits of the discussion, its a problem because they ILLEGAL. How come none of the people (or parties) who are up and arms about illegal immigration have discussed a vital way to eliminate the problem? Why because they have no answer. I'm all for deporting 20million people. But any of you "no big government" whiners, know how we plan to pay for such an endeavor? Anyone? Anyone? Imagine the cost of finding 20 million people, detaining them, legal fees, and cost of deportation for them AND their families. Or will it be cheaper to give these people a path towards citizenship? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Fulfilling campaign promises to your constituents is essential to political success. Also there is nothing wrong with eliminating discrimination. Don't blame Obama for lack of border control. Check out the new budget proposal by the republicans, it cuts border security budget while Obama's plan increases it.

Just bringing a little education to this discussion.

the last thing you brought was education. Obama is in on everything he is in the pockets of the bankers and fed reserve. they want as many illegals in as they can get. thats why we have not killed the incentive because we are not trying to get rid of them were are just trying to make it look like we are. why do you think they get away with so much, like free medical free schooling , some how they get loans for businesses witch is a major problem, they subsidized electric bill,food stamps, EBT cards were they can use anywere like hotels pot dispensaries accepted every ware, o yea JP morgan makes money on every person on EBT cards, you people don't get whats really going on and its amazing. the government is so involved with drug trafficking, import of illegals/ weapons it ridiculous open your eyes people...

Again, Zabster, I won't debate a conspiracy theorist nor will I debate anyone who opens a debate with an insult. I already posted what Socrates said, I suggest you go back and read it. So tell you what, post up some real facts (from credible sources, not your usual conspiracy theory websites), eliminate the childish insults and maybe we can engage in a constructive debate.

Complete BULLSH*T. America is great because of our diversity not in spite of it. Shall I name all the advancements and inventions made to this country by other than W.A.S.P? Also please show some stats to about low-IQ immigrants. I don't think there has been an IQ study done on the 20million illegals in this country. That is typical fear-mongering. Lets stick to the merits of the discussion, its a problem because they ILLEGAL. How come none of the people (or parties) who are up and arms about illegal immigration have discussed a vital way to eliminate the problem?kill the insentive Why because they have no answer. I'm all for deporting 20million people.we need to and we have the military to do it But any of you "no big government" whiners, know how we plan to pay for such an endeavor? Anyone? Anyone? Imagine the cost of finding 20 million people, detaining them, legal fees, and cost of deportation for them AND their families.not as hard as you try to make it sound, simple we have a senses just start there then social security and the esiast way is just get all the names of people on EBT that are mexican, if you provide birth cirtificat and its not forged Or will it be cheaper to give these people a path towards citizenship? You tell me!
    no no no no no no no no no are you serious

Again, Zabster, I won't debate a conspiracy theorist nor will I debate anyone who opens a debate with an insult. I already posted what Socrates said, I suggest you go back and read it. So tell you what, post up some real facts (from credible sources, not your usual conspiracy theory websites), eliminate the childish insults and maybe we can engage in a constructive debate.
    what are you talking about everything i post is crediable, unlike fox abc nbc that you get your info. it was not an insult its truth you have no clue what your talking about in fact your part of the problem.

my credible source said naked body scanners and they were installed, they new the economy was going to the shiter this year and we are, they catch everyone eles lying.

then there are people like you who constintly discredit reall info because its not main stream media YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

You haven't posted anything credible... If you believe I'm part of the problem, then so be it. It makes no sense debating you Zabster because you don't believe anything other than the crap you post. You're post in response to my above argument about having the military round up illegals is actually against the laws of use by the military, proves that you don't know much beyond your limited mindset. I won't even go into your EBT argument. But, again, it makes no sense to debate with you. You'll respond with insults (especially considering you don't have a clue what an insult is), as usual, and continue to deny any credible proof presented by anyone else. So, really, what's the purpose? Anyone who disagrees with Zab is WRONG! Right?

You haven't posted anything credible... If you believe I'm part of the problem, then so be it. It makes no sense debating you Zabster because you don't believe anything other than the crap you post. You're post in response to my above argument about having the military round up illegals is actually against the laws of use by the military, proves that you don't know much beyond your limited mindset. they are invading are country that's why they are called ILLEGALS I won't even go into your EBT argument.you think its ok they can by whatever with ebt card on your tax dollar But, again, it makes no sense to debate with you. You'll respond with insults (especially considering you don't have a clue what an insult is), as usual, and continue to deny any credible proof presented by anyone else. So, really, what's the purpose? Anyone who disagrees with Zab is WRONG! Right?
    thats why they put in naked body scanners because i was wrong and my source had no creditability

this is America? not my America

Obviously you don't know what an invasion is:

in·va·sion
       /ɪnˈveɪʒən/ Show Spelled[in-vey-zhuhn] Show IPA
    –noun
    an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
    the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.

So that disproves THAT point. Illegals don't many they are invaders. It means they entered the country illegally. There is a major difference.

Again, with EBT, you cannot buy whatever you want. Most people only have food stamp benefits on their EBT cards (I work in retail management, I'm required to take a welfare benefit class every year). Food stamps cannot buy cigs, alcohol, and non-food produts. AFDC is something different. Those are cash benefits that give cash only to families with dependant children. Living in the southwest for a large portion of my life, I've seen/known illegal aliens, I know most don't have AFDC benefits. Most don't even have welfare benefits because many southwest cities and states have cracked down on fake SSN's and paperwork. Of course anyone who abuses the system bothers me. But trust me, I see many more whites and blacks using their welfare benefits for stuff like cigarettes and alcohol, buying lobster and shrimp, etc. than hispanics.

The whole naked body scanners point is moot. Nobody has disputed that they are used. As a matter of fact, there are a number of law suits because of these and hostilities towards them. It bothers me as well. I just don't subscribe to your NWO, conspiracy theories that you subscribe to.

Ahhhhhh, the myth that is Ronnie Reagan. Did you forget it was Ronnie who holds some responsibility for this drug crime and illegal immigration problems?
    He created 30 million new jobs.
    Ended the Cold War.
    Removed the Berlin Wall.
    Rebuilt the military that was gutted by Carter.
    Gave America the biggest boom in it's economy that lasted through the Clinton years.

Increased the debt higher than anyone else in American history except for Obama.
    The income gap between rich and poor grew more than anytime in history
    created the bogus war on drugs
    responsible for the cocaine and crack epidemics
    Iran-Contra
    Saying "Mr. Gorbachev take down that wall" didn't remove the Berlin Wall
    Russia's economic policies and their unsustainable military budget was the cause of their decline
    His economic boom didn't last through the Clinton years. Clinton took over an economic mess that he repaired.
    Systematically supported aparthied in South Africa

Your turn...LOL!!!!

1. Fixing Carter's unemployment, inflation and ungodly interest rates within a year.
    2. Fixing Khadafi's @ss for good.
    3. Fixing East and West Berlin.
    4. Keeping a war between the U.S. and Russia from happening.
    5. Putting members of the left-wing press in their place.
    6. Gaining the respect of both sides of the aisle in Congress.
    7. Stuffing the Air Traffic Controllers' Union in favor of passenger safety.
    8. Upholding the Constitution at least once a day while in office.
    9. Appreciating American art, culture and history.
    10. Being the finest leader this nation has seen since his Presidency. Agree or disagree with what he did, he led instead of whining and acting like children the way every President since has done. EVERY one of them.

1. Agreed
    2. WRONG!! What about Pan Am Flight 103? Bush 1 and Clinton fixed Khadfi's ass for good.
    3. Again, the Iron cutain was failing with or without Reagans help. Unstustainable economic and military policy.
    4. Wrong. Neither side was headed for war. Both sides were too afraid of a nuclear confrontation. He did nothing more than any other president since LBJ.
    5. Pure opinion. How did you come up with that one?
    6. Only after his approval ratings in the first half of his first term fail to 42%. Political expediency...
    7. Agreed.
    8. Seriously? What about his open door policy for immigrants? What about the systematic increase of government law enforcement policy the precluded even Bush's Patriot Act? Plus your statement is pure opinion and the voice of a fan rather than a political thinker.
    9. While cutting funding for the arts, denying the Buffalo soldiers memorial, and being the first afront to MLK B-day being observed as a holiday, denying the observation of the 'Trail of Tears' memorial...and I can go on and on about his opposition to observation of native Hawaiian history and culture (I'm married to a native Hawaiian and know it all too well).
    10. Many, like myself, would argue that Bill Clinton was a better president. But that's a matter of opinion, also.

This thread has been taken over by us.

Enviromental
    1982 – 1988 – Signed 43 bills designating more than 10 million acres of wilderness areas in 27 states. The wilderness areas established during Reagan’s presidency account for nearly 10 percent of the National Wilderness Preservation System at its current extent. President Reagan signed more wilderness bills than any other president since the Wilderness Act was enacted in 1964.

1982 – Signed legislation establishing 110,000-acre Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument in southwestern Washington State for research, recreation, and public education.

1983 – President Reagan’s EPA Administrator, William Ruckelshaus, banned the use of ethylene dibromide, a suspected carcinogen, as an agricultural soil fumigant.

1985 – President Reagan’s EPA Administrator, Lee Thomas, ordered a 90 percent reduction in lead in gasoline.

1986 – Signed legislation establishing Great Basin National Park, covering 77,000 acres featuring bristlecone pine forests, glacial moraines, and cave formations in eastern Nevada.

1986 – Signed the Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act, which increased funding and strengthened the federal program to clean up sites contaminated with hazardous waste.

1986 – Signed Safe Drinking Water Act amendments requiring stronger controls on drinking water contaminants and protection of source aquifers.

1987 – Signed legislation establishing El Malpais National Monument, covering more than 114,000 acres featuring lava tubes, cinder cones, and archaeological treasures in western New Mexico.

1987 – Signed into law the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act, which established efficiency standards for 12 types of residential appliances.

1987 - Signed into law Clean Water Act amendments of 1987, which broadened the Clean Water Act’s reach to cover non-point source pollution and stormwater. The amendments established National Estuary Program to protect nationally significant estuaries, which now number 28, including Long Island Sound, Albemarle-Pamlico Sounds, Tampa Bay, San Francisco Bay, and Puget Sound.

1987 - Ordered U.S. diplomats to negotiate a strong treaty to begin phasing out ozone-depleting chemicals. The resulting Montreal Protocol was ratified by the U.S. Senate in 1988 and entered into force in 1989. The Montreal Protocol, which President Reagan called a “monumental achievement,” has resulted in a 95 percent decline in production of the targeted chemicals. The atmosphere’s protective ozone layer has begun to recover.

Not denying the good things Regan did. To even us Dems, he was a good president. One of the best Republican presidents in history. But he's far from the savior Republicans make him out to be. But that is the opinion of the opposing party. So you make valid points above. But you also have to see his negatives.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the hijack. But you can't say it hasn't been fun. LOL!!!

This is the most fun I have ever had in the news section.
    I do agree there were some negatives.

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    I like clemonts comment

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zabster151 View Post
    thats why they put in naked body scanners because i was wrong and my source had no creditability

this is America? not my America

The search with the 8 year old is irrelevant. It occurs when not going through standard security. I had to do this once in college. They did it on the tarmac. Had you sit down take off your shoes then stand on the mat while they did a personal metal detector test and others looked through your bags.

If you listen to the video this isnt even an airport. They refer to train and for all you know it just crossed the borders of a country. Therefore they felt the need to search. If you dont think people will sneak things over with kids then you need to open your eyes. They see it as an easy way without getting caught. This is why children go through the same procedures

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is from a film called Cube (great film by the way), however forward the clip to 2:00 for the point about "conspiracy theories". You have these guys trapped in basically a giant puzzle prison (watch the film, its really good) and one of them is convinced it's all part of a massive conspiracy. Worth however, believes there is no conspiracy, and all life is, is pointless blunder into the dark under the guise of a master plan.

Watch this Zabster. It probably wont change your mind but you should watch this clip none the less (forward to 2:00).

EDIT: there is a point towards the end where the Cop says "but this is pointless, why put people in it?" and that is the point. It's used or you have to admit it is pointless. Take Iraq and Afghanistan. Completely, and utterly pointless. Do you think the US and the UK are ever going to admit that? They'd rather send more soldiers off to die for nothing than admit that. If there is a real crime its how apathetic Government leaders are towards human life. All that matters to them is money. There is no conspiracy. Mexico has no conspiracy. They have a shitty, corrupt system and thats it.
    Last edited by Flagg; 02-25-2011 at 05:18 AM.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    Regarding IQ of illegal aliens; do your research. The "mestizo", the most common of illegal aliens IQ
    's at appx. 85. From a hi-tech standpoint they are an obsolete people. How do we compete in the world
    market while increasing our population of underachievers? As to their removal, such an action would
    create an economic boom unlike anything since the end of WW2. If they are valuable I wonder why their
    home countries don't want them back!

flagg ic seen that movie its good..

very good clemont51

Regarding IQ of illegal aliens; do your research. The "mestizo", the most common of illegal aliens IQ
    's at appx. 85. From a hi-tech standpoint they are an obsolete people. How do we compete in the world
    market while increasing our population of underachievers? As to their removal, such an action would
    create an economic boom unlike anything since the end of WW2. If they are valuable I wonder why their
    home countries don't want them back!
    You posted that list of IQ's before and it was debunked. You can't administer IQ tests, that are based on general knowledge of our own society, to those not from our society. IQ testing is highly subjective and culturally biased. They are not indicators of the ability to learn. I.E You can't expect to administer a IQ test designed in America to a Mongolian Nomad and expect him to do well. But biologically there is no difference in cognitive abilities.

Similar testing was used at the turn of the century to prove that the Irish were encapable of certain jobs, in the 20-30's, similar testing was used to do the same to Jews, eastern Europeans and Italians, and from the turn of the century until the 1960's, similar testing was used to justify discrimination against blacks. So your theory is not accurate.

bgMC31 sounds like your for mexican immigrants. you defend there inteligenets when lets be real here, they are not the smartest culture. if they are here getting an education we all no thats no good , you don't want to was the time or money to get them out. when we could redirect are forces from this fake war to the real one at are boarders.

all Mexicans should be subject to a major/thorough background check, we need to deport grandpa all the way through to the kids in school today. we have to start some ware , look its illegal for them to be here anyway you look at it. it obvious are government is not trying to stop it. if anything the only thing are government does is support these illegals

i would also like to add im not hating oon just mexico they are just the worst when it comes to crime and free hand outs, anyone who comes to are country or any country for that matter with out the intent to support the country witch he resides should be deported. back to his country,

Zab, as usual you assume to much. No I'm not for illegals rights, trust me, I've lived in the areas DIRECTLY affected by illegal immigration (El Paso, Tx, Albuquerque, NM, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, Scottsdale, Az), during most of my adult life. What I am for is a REAL solution to the problem. As I stated before its against the powers of the military to act as a law enforcement arm of our government. The only way that can be done is if the President orders marshal law. We aren't being invaded by a 'hostile' force. Whether the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are fake or not is besides the point. So, with that said, that eliminates your so-called 'solution'.

The pure logistics of gathering up 20million are nearly impossible. You run into all kinds of civil rights issues, habeus corpus issues, the list goes on and on. Plus that's an expense no one, especially the tax payers, are willing to pay for.

Let's get real about this Zab and you aren't being real. And please proof read your posts before posting. Because you don't, you posts are hard to read and come across almost incoherent and the ravings of an irrational, angry, person.

When it comes to what I posted in response to Clemont51. His posts (included some in the past) are completely bigoted and without merit. His post have shown that he wishes for an all-white America. He thinks the mixing of cultures has been a detriment to our society and not a benefit. So, using reasonable deduction, what do you believe his solution is? Remove all that isn't white, anglo-saxon, and protestant. Correct?
    Last edited by BgMc31; 02-25-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Zab, as usual you assume to much. No I'm not for illegals rights, trust me, I've lived in the areas DIRECTLY affected by illegal immigration (El Paso, Tx, Albuquerque, NM, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, Scottsdale, Az), during most of my adult life. What I am for is a REAL solution to the problem. As I stated before its against the powers of the military to act as a law enforcement arm of our government. The only way that can be done is if the President orders marshal law. We aren't being invaded by a 'hostile' force. Whether the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are fake or not is besides the point. So, with that said, that eliminates your so-called 'solution'. we are being invaded by mexico
    it not un reasonable to bring troops to protect are boarders

The pure logistics of gathering up 20million are nearly impossible.WE HAVE TO START SOME WARE OR THIS WILL NEVER END You run into all kinds of civil rights issues,civil they have none habeus corpus issues, the list goes on and on. Plus that's an expense no one, especially the tax payers, are willing to pay for.

Let's get real about this Zab and you aren't being real. And please proof read your posts before posting. Because you don't, you posts are hard to read and come across almost incoherent and the ravings of an irrational, angry, person.

When it comes to what I posted in response to Clemont51. His posts (included some in the past) are completely bigoted and without merit. His post have shown that he wishes for an all-white America. He thinks the mixing of cultures has been a detriment to our society and not a benefit. So, using reasonable deduction, what do you believe his solution is? Remove all that isn't white, anglo-saxon, and protestant. Correct?
    i don't agree with one race

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information