Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By DustMan
  • 2 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 6 Post By almostgone

Thread: 70% of black victims of violent crime were attacked by fellow blacks

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

70% of black victims of violent crime were attacked by fellow blacks

On top of which, black policemen are 3x as likely to shoot a black suspect as white cops are.

DOJ Report: For Black Victims of Violent Crime, 70.3% of Offenders Are Fellow Blacks, 10.6% of Offenders Are White

For black victims of violent crime, a Department of Justice report for 2018 shows that 70.3% of their offenders were black and 10.6% of their offenders were white. In other words, the overwhelming majority of violent crimes against blacks are committed by other blacks.

The same report showed that blacks comprise the largest percentage (27.5%) of violent criminal offenders against Asian-Americans. On the flip side, less than 0.1% of Asians are involved in violent crimes against blacks...

... For blacks, they were victims in 563,940 violent incidents in 2018. In those incidents, 10.6% of their offenders were white, 70.3% were black, 7.9% were Hispanic, and <0.1% were Asian....

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I live around alot of black people. Most of the guys I drink beer with after work, live around and work with are African Americans. I've lived most of my life in the deep south among black people.

They are fully aware of those facts above.

They've got a fucked up row to hoe for sure. You've got the mainstream media and the democrat party (indistinguishable from eachother) promoting the most vile, and degenerate parts of African American culture, and portraying it not only as normal, when in facts its not,, but acceptable, while at the same time attacking successful and articulate black people who disagree with them. Clarence Thomas for example just wrote a brilliant piece on this very subject. The man is a genius. Went from poverty to the Supreme Court. But because he's not a Democrat, he isn't on the cover of magazines or in the media. Even though he's a successful balck man who's ideas have saved our country.

It's all about power and division. Driven by same people it's always been.

You want to see a minority that really faces racism and hostile discrimination, talk to a black conservative.

Take the time, especially those of you who support the democrat party, to listen to this man's testimony, and realize that you support the party responsible for this.

If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black - joe biden

And I seen the Portland riots, had more black people standing on the police line, than in the BLM mob.

https://youtu.be/ha-7SETmJD4

https://youtu.be/WjiqS8gPPB0
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-18-2021 at 03:49 AM.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Thank god we have 2 PHD's in sociology on the board to educate the rest of us on African American crime.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can't discredit the message, be sure to attack the messenger.
    Hughinn and Wannabhuge14 like this.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Oh I could talk about the topic for hours, but I learned a long time ago there is no getting through to people like you, so I just save my energy.

Quote Originally Posted by DustMan View Post
    Oh I could talk about the topic for hours, but I learned a long time ago there is no getting through to people like you, so I just save my energy.
    I am at a loss as to why this thread was even started...

Beetlegeuse presented a chart and said:
    Lookie here...
    Blacks commit the most crimes against blacks.

But Beetlegeuse failed to point out that...
    Whites commit the most crimes against whites...
    and..
    Hispanics commit the most crimes against Hispanics...
    and...
    Asians and Whites commit the most crimes against Asians.

So black on black crime isn't an outlier.

So I am left to wonder...

Why did Beetleguese simply talk about Blacks committing crimes?

Looks to me like the whites are the highest ranking offenders in two categories.
    But his simply wants to talk about Black crime.
    Why could that be???

I would much prefer to see something broken down by income level or population density or education level.

You know... instead of simply trying to blame things on race.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 04-18-2021 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    DustMan likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, it's a dead horse at this point. You can post studies of all kinds showing criminal statistics by race and depending on which study you choose, you can "justify" your position.

Here's one that says white juveniles commit the most crimes:

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

That doesn't mean much, but someone could point and say "Look, Whites commit the most crimes"!

Basically, that's the really ultra progressives strategy. Go through and cherry pick studies and raise a ruckus in an attempt to justify their stance.

I'm not calling Beetlegeuse an ultra progressive so don't read that into my post. I'm just saying that trying to attach crime to a race is a copout.

Crime is committed by criminals.... period.

I would think there are a lot more relevant issues than divisive articles like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    If you can't discredit the message, be sure to attack the messenger.
    That's how it works. Everytime.

And the point of this thread was obviously not to point out specific crimes by people of color, but to show the mainstream media and democrat party narrative that black people are systematically and ruthlessly targeted by white people to be the victims of terrible crimes is utter bullshit. Completely false and plainly a malicious lie. And it's a lie told intentionally to incite hatred and division to propgate a false narrative. You see, these elites aren't stupid. They know that among the masses of the indoctrinated, on both sides, that beliefs are far more powerful than fact or truth. So they tell the lie to create the belief. Because if you can control what one believes, then you can make truth irrelevant. That's puts them in total control. Once they control your beliefs and perceived truth, that control is the now path to power. Every aristocracy in history has operated in similar fashion.

But they don't want to hear that, much less honestly admit it. Because it challenges the fundamental reasons of thier own beliefs, moreover it makes the honest ones question their beliefs. Nobody wants to admit they got duped openly. That's s a very uncomfortable experience.

So it's easier to attack and criticize you while pretending they don't see the point your making. While there is nothing about truth that can be considered divisive, when that truth contradicts beliefs, you get division and hostility as a response.

And around and around it goes.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-19-2021 at 03:01 AM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughinn View Post
    That's how it works. Everytime.

And the point of this thread was obviously not to point out specific crimes by people of color, but to show the mainstream media and democrat party narrative that black people are systematically and ruthlessly targeted by white people to be the victims of terrible crimes is utter bullshit. Completely false and plainly a malicious lie. And it's a lie told intentionally to incite hatred and division to propgate a false narrative. You see, these elites aren't stupid. They know that among the masses of the indoctrinated, on both sides, that beliefs are far more powerful than fact or truth. So they tell the lie to create the belief. Because if you can control what one believes, then you can make truth irrelevant. That's puts them in total control. Once they control your beliefs and perceived truth, that control is the now path to power. Every aristocracy in history has operated in similar fashion.

But they don't want to hear that, much less honestly admit it. Because it challenges the fundamental reasons of thier own beliefs, moreover it makes the honest ones question their beliefs. Nobody wants to admit they got duped openly. That's s a very uncomfortable experience.

So it's easier to attack and criticize you while pretending they don't see the point your making. While there is nothing about truth that can be considered divisive, when that truth contradicts beliefs, you get division and hostility as a response.

And around and around it goes.
    When you associate a person's race with their inclination to crime it is not only divisive, it is racist to the nth degree.

Racism isn't tolerated. Period. End of story. End of thread.
    Booz, DustMan, Mooseman33 and 3 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information