• 2 Post By stocky121
  • 1 Post By Davi Meireles
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Teacher in Ireland

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Teacher in Ireland

A teacher has lost his job for not calling a male pupil the pronouns that he go’s by, because of his faith.
    He went back to school to do his job and has been arrested indefinitely. [URL="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12849569/enoch-burke-refuse-transgender-pronouns-indefinite-prison-sentence.html"]
    wango and Davi Meireles like this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Link doesn't work sorry. If you google, enoch burke Irish teacher. It should come up
    wango likes this.
    no open source posting

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    https://news.sky.com/story/amp/dismi...s-row-12795133

I got this one. Interesting situation. However, as an ex-high school teacher, I think the guy is out of luck on this. And, if suspended (at least here), there are very strict rules & if you break them, you can lose your job even if tenured.
    stocky121 likes this.

It’s harsh, the problem is I think that when you’re at school age you have no clue what you want in life not just about gender but in general. I think out of a sign of protest went back to the school. But to get locked up indefinitely until you
    say, you won’t go back to the school is a bit excessive.
    How can one persons right to gender change trump anther persons right to religious beliefs?

Thank you wango for a link that works.

Fucking he’ll you were a high school teacher? I couldn’t think of anything worse than been stuck in a room with them hormonal little bastards. The holidays would be nice mind
    wango likes this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    It’s harsh, the problem is I think that when you’re at school age you have no clue what you want in life not just about gender but in general. I think out of a sign of protest went back to the school. But to get locked up indefinitely until you
    say, you won’t go back to the school is a bit excessive.
    How can one persons right to gender change trump anther persons right to religious beliefs?

Thank you wango for a link that works.

Fucking he’ll you were a high school teacher? I couldn’t think of anything worse than been stuck in a room with them hormonal little bastards. The holidays would be nice mind
    I got bored with being a PT and lucked out and landed at a perfect school for me. Actually I’m just a big kid myself; dig cars, funny/stupid videos, fast & loud music and am a tad rebellious. Getting along with teens was fun a lot of times.

I understand about the teachers beliefs, but right or wrong, it’s a changed world. If he feels so strongly about certain sexuality issues in the kids he’s teaching, honestly he should find a new teaching job where the school matches his beliefs, imo.

We would always have teacher suspensions, and it’s always hush-hush & the rumors spread like wildfire in both the kids and the staff. You simply cannot show up because it disrupts the entire school. Shit, he’s not even supposed to talk about it with fellow staff until the matter has been investigated and cleared.

Education is a funny business, at least it is here in the states. I loved teaching, still had a couple of years left in me, but it was time to get out largely because of all of the changes in attitudes.
    stocky121 and XnavyHMCS like this.

I suppose it would be easier been a physical education teacher. Rather than say a maths teacher at least most of the kids will have liked you
    You’re right the world has changed and not for the better. I understand it’s the schools rules and like any other employer you have to stick to them.
    wango likes this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

I suppose it would be easier been a physical education teacher. Rather than say a maths teacher at least most of the kids will have liked you
    You’re right the world has changed and not for the better. I understand it’s the schools rules and like any other employer you have to stick to them.
    Ugh, no way, physical Ed is a tough one. I taught science - Anatomy & Physiology. It was cool in that a lot of kids who were into lifting would take my class, same with football players. We’d talk training & diet, I let some of them use my refrigerator & microwave for their prepared lunches. Even the non-lifting kids loved when I put up some Jay Cutler vids on how he would eat.

I would see quite a few of my students and ex-students at the gym in our area.

I was a lucky man, the job seemed like it was destined. That said, dealing with administrators & parents was just God awful & staying politically correct was getting more & more difficult. The world definitely keeps changing in the wrong ways
    stocky121 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Ugh, no way, physical Ed is a tough one. I taught science - Anatomy & Physiology. It was cool in that a lot of kids who were into lifting would take my class, same with football players. We’d talk training & diet, I let some of them use my refrigerator & microwave for their prepared lunches. Even the non-lifting kids loved when I put up some Jay Cutler vids on how he would eat.

I would see quite a few of my students and ex-students at the gym in our area.

I was a lucky man, the job seemed like it was destined. That said, dealing with administrators & parents was just God awful & staying politically correct was getting more & more difficult. The world definitely keeps changing in the wrong ways
    The human race has been on a downward trajectory since the year 2000 in my eyes.
    Cuz and wango like this.
    no open source posting

detailed detection times

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Davi Meireles is offline Associate Member
    A teacher has lost his job for not calling a male pupil the pronouns that he go’s by, because of his faith.
    He went back to school to do his job and has been arrested indefinitely. [URL="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12849569/enoch-burke-refuse-transgender-pronouns-indefinite-prison-sentence.html"]

My brother is a history and geography teacher in private schools, and he told me that many children are even putting on wigs saying that they identify as women Don't you think it's a terrible joke? How the child's parents do not scold them and teach them the right way Well, government laws force us to swallow this, even content with gay material was being distributed to children.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I'll tell you, my teacher brother called a male student Crystal because he identified as a girl. The school director allowed and forced this nonsense. Lol Crystal It was a little boy who wore a blue wig. . haha

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davi Meireles View Post
    My brother is a history and geography teacher in private schools, and he told me that many children are even putting on wigs saying that they identify as women Don't you think it's a terrible joke? How the child's parents do not scold them and teach them the right way Well, government laws force us to swallow this, even content with gay material was being distributed to children.
    This is total nonsense (to say the least).

If I had tried to pull a stunt like that when I was a young boy; I would be taking my dentures out every night, when I wanted to clean my teeth. I don't see anything wrong with raising a child like that, either. My dad ruled the roost with an iron hand, when it came to me, and I was, and I am better for it.

Let your boy wear a blue wig and call himself Crystal... WTF...??? The parents should be standing in front of the judge.
    Davi Meireles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    This is total nonsense (to say the least).

If I had tried to pull a stunt like that when I was a young boy; I would be taking my dentures out every night, when I wanted to clean my teeth. I don't see anything wrong with raising a child like that, either. My dad ruled the roost with an iron hand, when it came to me, and I was, and I am better for it.

Let your boy wear a blue wig and call himself Crystal... WTF...??? The parents should be standing in front of the judge.
    Creation certainly plays a big role in shaping a man's character. Put him to work hard from an early age and he won't have time to think about putting on a blue wig.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I received several beatings from my father when I was a child, he used to make me remove the weeds all the grounds of houses where there was a lot of grass under the hot sun. My dad is kind of a guy if he saw me standing on the sofa at home, he called me a bum . He always said, I'm supporting a bum. Tomorrow I want the whole backyard clean. Man, my adolescence was like that and that doesn't mean I'm ungrateful for the education I had. The saying My father's was, if you get beaten up on the street by another guy you'll get beaten up twice as much at home So he taught me at the survival instinct how to defend myself from the world.

Nowadays you see many father with feminine energy due to the deconstruction of masculinity by feminism for decades! You may notice that not a man goes against a woman when he is called a male chauvinist .In fact these men feel like criminals before women, when they should be proud of transmitting a lot of masculine energy and energy to the world.
    Last edited by Davi Meireles; 12-30-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information