Thread: My new avatar!

CYCLEON Guest

My new avatar!

Im sorry im not helping you fellas out a little more right now, im returning as many emails as i can - I am actually involved in this incredibly sad event that has forever changed our nation. With God's help, I can assist in bringing this worthless vermin to his just reward, so if im not as active as I would like in the next few days/weeks - please forgive me, Ive gone hunting.

This is a result of what happens when a predatory wild animal loses its fear of man - once this happens there is little to do but exterminate them - but let us do it in such a way that again brings fear to all the other wild beasts on the outskirts of society!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I have no doubt George W. is going to give serious payback- here's my prediction:

The US finds somebody or some group responsible. This person/group will be holed up in Afganistan or Iraq or some such place. US demands deportation of these felons- the government of Afganistan or wherever says No Way- gets other like-minded (muslim?) countries to back them up.

And all the ingredients for HUGE incident (i.e. Gulf War ass-kicking time 10) are mixed together.

I'm just curious if the the US gov. would actually break out the nukes. They brought Japan around pretty quick last time.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    oh man I totally changed my chain of thought there.... In the above post I was just going to ask- what exactly is your new avatar. Is that a snake or a snail? It looks like road kill
    LOL

CYCLEON Guest
    It is a picture of a rattle snake and was the first flag of the origional 13 colonies of what is now the USA - I believe the inscription is self-explanetory.

This will not require nuculear means - conventional forces will more than suffice.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Personally,

I think turning Afghanistan into a parking lot of fused glass is in order if they dont give up the candyassed little Osama Bin Cocksucker. Hell, I'll push the fucking button my goddamned self!!!

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by Jarhed
    Personally,

I think turning Afghanistan into a parking lot of fused glass is in order if they dont give up the candyassed little Osama Bin Cocksucker. Hell, I'll push the fucking button my goddamned self!!!
    He has now fleed to Pakistan, btw there has been a $5million contract on his head for god knows how long and no one can get him.

This will soon change

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You're a fag. Seriously though, hit 'em hard dude. Can I ask what exactly your job is?

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    My job?

CYCLEON Guest
    He has now fleed to Pakistan, btw there has been a $5million contract on his head for god knows how long and no one can get him.

This will soon change
    Yes it will, Insha'Allah (God willing) as they are so fond of saying

He is not in Pakistan, however, he is quite close to it tho - and yes people can get him, htey just havent wanted to badly enough till now (not talking about US).

Thread Information