BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE

Exclamation pick up the posts...

o.k. bros. lets pick up the posts in the over 30's section!!! i'm sure there are many more issues that can be discussed here.try and vist this section more often.post more.get too know one another.this is a part of the board where we(over 30) have the opertunity to express ourselves and discuss matters that pertain too US.i'm not sure but this section says over thirty not only a.s. discussion.(if i'm wrong feel free and correct me).so get on here and post about issues regarding us.by the way some info on me...39(40 in sept.),185lbs.,work out 4 days per week,currently i'm in week 2 of my first ever cycle- 500mgs test e(split 2x per week).i'm from the good ole U.S.A. badass...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Hey baddass, its a good idea bro but the traffic just doesnt seem to be here. I scan all the forums constantly and you would be luck to see one post a week here if that. There must be heaps of guys here over 30. Maybe they have a problem with the age thing or something. The other problems is that if you have specific topic questions there is much more experience in the relevent forums, the people that can answer questions dont tend to hang out here.

But ill talk to ya bro :-)

what you say is very true!!! maybe we can generate more interest in this section though...

OK well I am an Aussie living in Singapore, 51 years old, in the third week of my third cycle currently sitting on 188lbs. Cycle is Test Prop, Test E, Var and Winny. Hopeing to get to 200lbs. Going to start HGH in a couple of weeks as well. I workout four days a week, five when on cycle, one body part per day.

kale,being i'm only in my second week of test-e.what kind of weight gain should i be looking at?i ask because i was expecting much more than ive gotten so far.

Bro Test E doesnt even start kicking in for five weeks or so. You will notice some strength gains fist then the weight will start going on provided you are getting enough calories of course. In your next cycle you can jump start the cycle with other fasting acting gear like Test Prop or D-bol. How long are you running the cycle for ?

cycle will be 12 weeks. i guess i'm just being impatient!!!

hey, how do you post here without hitting refresh everytime too see a new post?for faster communication on my end

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    cycle will be 12 weeks. i guess i'm just being impatient!!!
    You are But thats OK for a first cycle everyone is. 12 weeks is good. Diet is cruicial to you gaining. You need to be getting at least 3000 calories a day plus 1.5 to 2 grams or protein per lb of body weight.

I just click on the New Post button at the top and that flies across all the forums, thats how I stay across everything

you accually gave me that info about 3-4 months ago!!! i worked on getting it down pat before starting my cycle.i want to gain about 175lbs. from this cycle!!! oops impatient AGAIN!!!! thanks again for the info...

Quote Originally Posted by BADASS323
    you accually gave me that info about 3-4 months ago!!! i worked on getting it down pat before starting my cycle.i want to gain about 175lbs. from this cycle!!! oops impatient AGAIN!!!! thanks again for the info...
    Bro if you pull that off it will be a world record and I want to know where you get your juice from

gotta take the rugrats to skuoll. POST UP GUY"S & GIRL"S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOST is offline Member
    I am a post Whore, I will step it up

bump...

Thread Information