vVv
    vVv is offline New Member

Just turned 34 - 4th cycle Sust/EQ

Well I just turned 34 and a part of my plan to kick start 2007 Ive decided its time to run a cycle and make sure I dont mind taking the shirt off when summer rolls around.

Ive had good luck in the past with Test/Winny or just Sust250 for 12 weeks I tolerate it well and have been leary of trying anything new when I get good results with just test. This time around I'm not looking to gain much mass simply improve muscle tone and endurance (have taken up bicycling as a hoby - I'm planning a cycling tour of France in July and I want to keep up with my 27 year old girlfriend)

I've heard all the debates of Test E/Prop bs Sust but I've had good results with Sust vs BD test so I'm going to stick with what works - the current plan is for a 14 week cycle of 250 sust and 400 EQ . I was going to front load the sust at 500 for the first 2 weeks and taper to just Eq in the final weeks. Ive never needed ancillaries in previous cycles but have never run EQ before so is there anything I should add in? I was going to start running Clomid/Tamox/LiquDex 2 weeks after my final injecton of Sust - should I start any before hand?

The Plan is

Weeks 1-2 Sust 250 and EQ200 tues and thursday
    Weeks 3-10 Sust 250 on sunday and EQ200 on tuesday and thursday
    Weeks 1-12 Eq 200 once per week

Any feedback would be appreciated

kuad is offline Member
    bump

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vVv
    Well I just turned 34 and a part of my plan to kick start 2007 Ive decided its time to run a cycle and make sure I dont mind taking the shirt off when summer rolls around.

Ive had good luck in the past with Test/Winny or just Sust250 for 12 weeks I tolerate it well and have been leary of trying anything new when I get good results with just test. This time around I'm not looking to gain much mass simply improve muscle tone and endurance (have taken up bicycling as a hoby - I'm planning a cycling tour of France in July and I want to keep up with my 27 year old girlfriend)

I've heard all the debates of Test E/Prop bs Sust but I've had good results with Sust vs BD test so I'm going to stick with what works - the current plan is for a 14 week cycle of 250 sust and 400 EQ . I was going to front load the sust at 500 for the first 2 weeks and taper to just Eq in the final weeks. Ive never needed ancillaries in previous cycles but have never run EQ before so is there anything I should add in? I was going to start running Clomid/Tamox/LiquDex 2 weeks after my final injecton of Sust - should I start any before hand?

The Plan is

Weeks 1-2 Sust 250 and EQ200 tues and thursday
    Weeks 3-10 Sust 250 on sunday and EQ200 on tuesday and thursday
    Weeks 1-12 Eq 200 once per week

Any feedback would be appreciated
    everything i have ever read on here suggests that you should run more test than eq each week.

Thread Information