Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up. We may not be posting, but we are watching. I am thinking of starting hGH @ 4iu/daily.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sheltonn
    Keep it up. We may not be posting, but we are watching. I am thinking of starting hGH @ 4iu/daily.
    ......Glad you are watching. i hope you enjoy and learn from the reading as much as I have from other members logs.
    ......On another note, I would not recommend starting at 4iu ED at all. You may(probably) experience bad sides if you start at that dose. I started at 2 and worked my way up to 4 (like the veterans advised) over a month or so, and still had some sides. They were mild for me, but many others here on the board(including my girlfriend) have experienced unpleasant sides from ramping up too quickly. One of the posters in this log even had to cut his dose back due to lack of adequate sleep. CTS is very common along with other joint soreness when people increase their dosages too quickly.
    ......So anyway, good luck to you. Make sure you do your homework(research), I am sure it will help you in the long run. It is a slow subtle process and there is no need to rush it.
    just my .02$.
    Last edited by Fixr; 04-22-2007 at 07:06 AM.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixr
    April 19 - Day 39

......Moving along nicely. Not much new to report. I dicontinued the T4 a week or so ago due to heart palpitations and have felt better since. But, since I like what I have read about its interaction with GH, I have started it again today. I will only be taking 50mcg ED this time around, so we shall see.
    ......I slacked pretty bad last week due to being sick and spending a ton of time at car dealerships shopping and haggling over my girlfriend's new ride. So back to the grind as of yesterday. Oh, BTW, she got a sick black BMW Z4. Nice toy for the summer to compliment my bike. Should be a fun FAST summer.
    ......My girl continues to crave sleep like it is her job. She really could sleep 12 hours a day now, as opposed to the 5 she forced herself to get before. It is a blessing. Other than that she has not shown much in the way of results yet. The saga continues.

keep up the good work a lot of us r watching
    ? what r the sides from the t4 and how much were u taking before u stoped

I was taking 100mcg a day and was having racing heartbeats(for no reason) and became moody(quick tempered) and then I got flu-like symptoms(i cant say that they were related). It just felt like my body was being stressed, like when you push too hard a few days in a row without getting proper rest. Except that I was getting proper rest.
    Also, I just started the T4 again a few days ago, but this time at 50mcg ED. I will be paying close attention to see if I have the same symptoms as before. I will post my experiences as usual.

Just edited this in. As I looked back on my own posts I noticed that the constipation I experienced was the same week I was taking the 100mcg of T4 too.
    Last edited by Fixr; 04-22-2007 at 07:31 AM.

Now the fun begins.

That is how member Znak phrased it when he was about to start his anabolic cycle while logging about his GH cycle. I kind of feel the same way. I was going to start my Test E/EQ cycle tomorrow morning, but I got caught up in the AR.R ordering problem and have not recieved my PCT stuff yet. So now I am hesitant to start without having it on hand. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Its my first cycle ever and I am pretty excited about it.
    As for the GH cycle, its is great so far. The mood enhancing effects are awesome, I feel stable and happy go lucky all the time, even when crap pisses me off. The sleep benefits are just flat out awsome. My previously insomniac girlfriend is now borderline narcoleptic and she went from being a light sleeper to completely dead while sleeping. On top of that, she will also nap occasionally now. This may be the greatest sleeping aid ever invented.
    Body fat still seems to be going down slowly and weight has remained steady throughout. My joints are still a little sore after workouts and sports, but nothing some advil cant take care of.
    Maybe I will start my gear tomorrow with the knowledge that Lion is really reliable and my PCT stuff will show up as promised. I have faith.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    How's it going with T4? You still on it? I'm thinking about putting it back in the mix again but wanted to see how 50mcg/day is working out for you.

znak is offline Senior Member
    That is how member Znak phrased it when he was about to start his anabolic cycle while logging about his GH cycle. I kind of feel the same way. I was going to start my Test E/EQ cycle tomorrow morning, but I got caught up in the AR.R ordering problem and have not recieved my PCT stuff yet. So now I am hesitant to start without having it on hand. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Its my first cycle ever and I am pretty excited about it.
    As for the GH cycle, its is great so far. The mood enhancing effects are awesome, I feel stable and happy go lucky all the time, even when crap pisses me off. The sleep benefits are just flat out awsome. My previously insomniac girlfriend is now borderline narcoleptic and she went from being a light sleeper to completely dead while sleeping. On top of that, she will also nap occasionally now. This may be the greatest sleeping aid ever invented.
    Body fat still seems to be going down slowly and weight has remained steady throughout. My joints are still a little sore after workouts and sports, but nothing some advil cant take care of.
    Maybe I will start my gear tomorrow with the knowledge that Lion is really reliable and my PCT stuff will show up as promised. I have faith.
    And the fun shall begin! Keep us posted bro.

I love the sleep I getwith HGH... I went for a week vacation on a island off the south Florida coast and was a fricking hamster. I must have slept 12 hours a day! And I am normally so hyperactive my wife wants to medicate me.

April 29 - Day 49(7 weeks)

......I decided to hold off on the gear till I have my PCT stuff. I expect it anyday now. Kind of sucks, my first PCT stuff gets siezed by customs and the stuff I order to replace it is hung up in the AR-R computer glitch. damn. So it can wait a few more days.
    ......I am back on the T4 ED at 50mcg and that seems to be better. 100mcg was too much, I didnt like the racing heartbeats at all.
    ......My weight shot up almost 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks dunno why. I have been lifting hard and eating reasonably well so hopefully its all muscle. I do feel harder for sure. I am still no BB, but there is improvement for sure.
    ......My joints have been killing me lately. Knees, wrists, and elbows too. This blows. I hope it goes away soon, or maybe some Deca in my cycle might do the trick. We will see.
    ......Going to give my motorcycle a good whipping right now (which may be why my wrists hurt lately) and that always makes me feel really good. I wonder how the addition of Test will affect my and my rocket. Gotta keep that under control or all this other stuff wont mean crap from a pine box!

Wed - May 9 - Week 9(58 Days)

......Been taking my GH(4iu) all in one shot for the last 4 days due to the fact that I wouldnt be home before 8PM each day this week. My advice after trying this method would be DONT DO IT. After going 8+ weeks with very mild sides, I now have constant joint pain EVERYWHERE. Neck, elbows, knees, shoulders and most of all hands. My hands are so bad that I cant ride my motorcycle for more than 5 minutes without them being completely full of pins and needles. I had to stop riding from the discomfort yesterday, it was bad. Back to the normal 2 and 2 tomorrow.
    ......I am still continuing to lose some body fat based on the mirror, but my weight is steady at 212 right now. All other benefits are the same. I.E.-sleep, mood, morning wood and skin smoothing.
    ......Now, if I could only get my PCT all would be well in the world and I could get on with my first cycle.

Oh yea, a note on the T4. My body must have adjusted to it and in a good way. Tons of energy all the time. I forgot it last weekend for 2 days and both days I was dragging ass. It is my friend now.

Monday - May 14 - 63 Days - 9 weeks

Ok, I have been slacking off on both diet and gym for 2-3 weeks now due to a hectic schedule. I looked in the mirror yesterday and WOW, i really have lost a lot of body fat. I am still within 4 pounds of my weight that I have been maintaining throughout, but body fat is way down visibly. Same thing for my girlfriend, it is obvious now. The first words out of my mothers mouth on mothers day were "wow you look great, this is the best shape I have ever seen you in". This stuff really works wonders.
    The T4 really helps with energy levels and I think it keeps your metabolism higher than normal.
    I am back in the gym this week and back to clean eating with my new excitement over the noticeable gains even while slacking. GH is really great so far. I wish there was a way to gauge its effects on my joints and if the connective tissue is strengthening. My knees and shoulder are really beat up from 16 years of competitive volleyball, I was hoping for some help in that area too. I am beginning to wonder if 5 or 6 iu ED would be even more effective?

Jaeger is offline New Member
    I agree with all those that find your log to be both inspirational and informative. I have also gone back and read Znak's 1st log and I have been convinced by you 2 to try HGH myself. I'm 50 and I have arthritis in my knee and tendonitis in my right elbow. I haven't been able to lift for about 2 years and I quit running even before that.
    About 2 years ago I went to a lousy HRT Dr. that was very expensive and she messed me up. Before I went to her I was steadily losing weight by walking daily and keeping to a low carb diet, but after taking the meds she had me on I could no longer lose weight.
    Anyway I'm really hoping this will be a tool to help me get back in the gym and start getting back in shape.

Jawncy is offline Junior Member
    You should check out the thyroid site at http://www.thyroidmanager.org/ if you have questions related to the chemistry and interaction of the thyroid with other internal endocrine systems.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Good thread, keep it up...

auxialiary is offline New Member
    This stuff sounds like a miracle for someone like me who is lucky to get 2 hours a night without medication. The lack of sleep was driving me into a seriously bad mental state until i got on seroquel which makes me crave sweets like a street drug. Keep up the posts for us bro. I for one am extremely interested in your results...and your girlfriends results especially since i am also a female.

Jawncy is offline Junior Member
    Actually, I notice the HGH thing as well. When I take it I get sleepy. The reasons for this are that IGF-1 levels are being elevated. In some way I think it makes you have too much insulin in your body so you get sleepy. Raised IGF1 levels make you insulin resistant. It does not last long though. Just enough to get to sleep, it isn't like a magic pill if you already have problems sleeping. If you body is working well then it should give you better sleep. It isn't like sleeping pill. I take those and it does not work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawncy
    Actually, I notice the HGH thing as well. When I take it I get sleepy. The reasons for this are that IGF-1 levels are being elevated. In some way I think it makes you have too much insulin in your body so you get sleepy. Raised IGF1 levels make you insulin resistant. It does not last long though. Just enough to get to sleep, it isn't like a magic pill if you already have problems sleeping. If you body is working well then it should give you better sleep. It isn't like sleeping pill. I take those and it does not work that way.
    It does raise IGF-1 levels, thats most of the goal. As for insulin resistance, it is only for a short duration right after your shot. Since most of us take out shots in the am or early afternoon(or both) that is not the reason for the sleep craving. I cant tell you what the reason is, but I can attest to the amazing sleep benefits from the GH.
    My girlfriend used to sleep about 4 hours a night, now she cant function with out 7. Prior to GH she would lay in bed trying to fall asleep for at least an hour, sometimes 2. Now, she passes out within 10 minutes.(I am still currently the gold standard consistently going directly from totally conscious to deep REM in 23 seconds or less every day of my life. Its a gift, I know) She doesnt care how or why the GH makes her sleepy, she just loves the effects.

Wow its been a while.

I didnt realize how long its been since I posted.
    Wed - June 13 - 3 months in
    I have backed my GH dose down to 3iu a day due to joint soreness. I have also eliminated the T4 again, it really messes with my body. It makes me very moody and edgy. However I will say this, I really feel that it does have a noticeabe effect on fat loss and energy. I wish my body tolerated it better. My girlfriend still takes it everyday with no issues at all. Now that we are in the summer season, I play a ton of beach volleyball and cant afford to have my joints aching soooooo much and subsequently had to lower my GH dose from 4 to 3 iu. That did the trick, my joints feel much better now.
    Now for the big news.
    All things with LION have been rectified and my PCT came. OH BOY! First cycle.
    Did my first shot of Test E 250mg yesterday with no issues so far. Started the Liquidex as well at .3mg per day as well. Very exciting.
    We shall see.

It does raise IGF-1 levels, thats most of the goal. As for insulin resistance, it is only for a short duration right after your shot. Since most of us take out shots in the am or early afternoon(or both) that is not the reason for the sleep craving. I cant tell you what the reason is, but I can attest to the amazing sleep benefits from the GH.
    My girlfriend used to sleep about 4 hours a night, now she cant function with out 7. Prior to GH she would lay in bed trying to fall asleep for at least an hour, sometimes 2. Now, she passes out within 10 minutes.(I am still currently the gold standard consistently going directly from totally conscious to deep REM in 23 seconds or less every day of my life. Its a gift, I know) She doesnt care how or why the GH makes her sleepy, she just loves the effects.
    I have started GH for the first time now to, and I have noticed that I need much LESS sleep than usal...I wake up in the morning to hours earlier than b/f, and feel completly rested...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I have started GH for the first time now to, and I have noticed that I need much LESS sleep than usal...I wake up in the morning to hours earlier than b/f, and feel completly rested...
    Thats great. How long have you been on the GH? I know some guys who have had to lower their dose because they couldnt function at work because they were so tired. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me.

Thats great. How long have you been on the GH? I know some guys who have had to lower their dose because they couldnt function at work because they were so tired. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me.
    5 weeks now, only 2ui a/day. I will ramp up the dosage when I start AAS along with it though, maybe i will feel the sides when I up the dose too...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    5 weeks now, only 2ui a/day. I will ramp up the dosage when I start AAS along with it though, maybe i will feel the sides when I up the dose too...
    Vitor, I would ramp up the dosage on the GH before you start the AAS. This is why: 1. You will be able to differentiate the side effects and the positive effects(gains) of each one individually. 2. It takes a while(2-3) months to get your IGF levels up and stable with the GH. 3. Your thyroid takes about 2-3 months to stabilize your T3 and T4 levels after starting GH and this wreaks havoc on your sleep habits and energy levels for the first 2-3 months. 4. Everything I have ever read says that the perfect time to start an AAS cycle while on GH is after 3 months.
    Just my .02. Either way, good luck, I everything goes well.

Sunday-June 24- 3.5 months in

Still going well with the GH. My body is so used to it now that it seems totally normal. No soreness, cts, or anything else to report. Just great sleep, good skin, great sense of well being and the ability to eat anything and not gain a pound. My gym regimen has been very weak the last month because I have been spending so much time getting my beach volleyball game in check. This week, its back to the gym faithfully. I am not going to wast my first AAS cycle. From everything I have read, recovery time from the gym and the beach should not be an issue while I am taking 18iu of GH and 500mg of Test E each week.

As for the Test E cycle. Nothing dramatic to report yet. I am 4 injections and 12 days into my cycle. All 4 shots in the quads. They get a bit sore and stiff for 24-36 hours after each injection, but nothing that is crippling. I actually think the bigger pins hurt less at the time of injection than the little insulin pins. Still taking the liquidex at .3 mg a day and i feel as if that may be bringing my test levels up a bit at this point. Maybe its just mental. But its too soon for it to be the Test E just yet. I cant wait for that feeling, it must be awesome the first time. I keep thinking of a description I read here that said "I feel like i can eat glass and then shit diamonds!" Wow. Thats something. I will stick with eating tuna and salmon and shitting shit for now.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    we all shit shit lol........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

alias is offline New Member
    subscribed !

Thursday July 5 - 3.75 months GH - 3.5 weeks Test

Well all is continuing as planned with the GH. I can eat anything and not gain a pound, sleep is amazing, skin is great even though I get sunbaked 4 days a week or so. My skin doesnt even dry out and crack or peel anymore. It is totally amazing. I have the darkest tan I have ever had and my skin just seems to stay soft and well hydrated. I have been doing the beach volleyball thing for years and this is a significant change. Very cool. No more sides at all either, no joint pain and no CTS at all.

Ok, now for the fun stuff. The test has just started to kick in this week. I get a f-ing hard on if there is a damn breeze. On Sat. one of the really good looking girls that plays the volleyball tournaments (she is 20 and such a hottie) asks me to crack her back right before her match. (tiny bikini-sick body) I smile laugh and tell her no way and get my buddy to do it. I would have gotten a raging stiffie for sure if I even got close to touching her. I am not used to this, it is dangerous. I need to learn some focus. That was potentially, very embarrassing. On the flip side, my girlfriend loves it. It meshes well with the fact that GH has her sex drive through the roof as well.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    any update?

sorry i stopped posting.

I fell down a flight of stairs at work this summer and f-ed up my back pretty bad. once that happened, i had to stop working out, quit the gear, do PCT, and spend a lot of time at my new friend the chiropractors office. Anyway, i just neglected to post anything about all of it. I was pretty bummed, it was my first cycle and it got all screwed up. Not to mention that since then I have put on 25 pounds and feel lazy and lethargic all the time. So, I guess its time to start all over.
    Last edited by Fixr; 11-24-2007 at 09:27 AM.

just read my own log to see where i was last GH run vs. this time around. It is nice to have it to look back on, i recommend doing it highly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information