I have seen this done by one or two other members on the board and I really enjoyed the reading, so I will contribute my experience for those who are interested. My girlfriend is also doing the same thing with me, so if anyone wants to know about that let me know.
First a little backround.
I am 6'3", 215 lbs, and 21% BF as of monday when I started my Jin cycle. Been working out 4 times a week with 30-45min of cardio and 45 min of lifting for a little over a year. My diet has varied from very clean to filthy at times throughout that year. This is my first try at any chemical that isnt for brain function or disfunction(i dont do those anymore). I play volleyball at a very high level both indoor and beach for 15 years now and it is wearing on my body and joints. Sometimes it causes me to skip or half ass gym days due to joint pain.(shoulder and knees). I am 35 years old and looking to be able to re cooperate from high intensity training and athletics the way i did when i was younger. I would also welcome any additional muscle mass and loss of BF that may occur.
I have also ordered the newbee gold cycle kit from the recommended suppliers and it will be arriving any day now. We shall see when I decide to start that. I really want to do at least 4 weeks of the jin first to feel out its potential sides before i complicate things. However I am really looking foward to seeing how the newbee cycle feels. As of now I have started the jin ar 2iu per day sub-q in the abdomen at 5:30 AM when I wake up and will continue that for 3-4 weeks barring any bad sides.(my girl is at 1iu)
Thats the backround.
Today is day 4
Feel no different as expected. all is moving along as I have read. I dont usually dream(that I remember)but the last 2 days I have had a few. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because I know what is supposed to happen. Maybe not, dunno just had some dreams.

Ahhh just recieved my two 30cc bottles of bacteriostatic water for reconstitution. That is good, because those little ampules that come with the jin suck. they never break cleanly(tiny glass shards everywhere).