RBlackwellBAMA is offline New Member

Newbie Looking for Shredder Advice

I am new to the group so forgive me if I screw up. I was on here but it’s been a few years. Glad to see we’re still up and running.

I’ve been off of everything for about 3 years now. I haven’t stopped lifting but now I have different goals and I need your help.

I’m 40 now with high cholesterol. I’m on meds for that. My current test level is 300. I’ve been a pescaterian for a year now (vegetarian who eats fish). I’ve lost some weight but not enough to get my abs going. I’m 5’8” and about 185-190. I want to get serious now and jump start my weight loss and abs with a shredder. I don’t want to stay on it, just long enough.

I need suggestions on what to use and for how long.

I've never been on a shredder. Only d-bol, deca and test.

Thanks!

kaju is offline Associate Member
    The only real shredder is diet and exercise. anabolic steroids are hormones that build muscle. they can help put your body in an anabolic state which will help burn fat but if you don't diet and exercise they will make you look like a water balloon. You can shred through diet alone but it will go faster if you exercise. In short there are no anabolic/androgenic steroids that will do what you want.

that being said you may look into t3 and or clenbuteral. they can help but even those alone will not do what you are looking for. it will still fall back into your will to diet right.

Thread Information