gissim0 is offline New Member

questions about test

IM sorry if this is off topic here but this is the only place Ive found that looks like people know what they are talking about. I used to lift 30 years ago. Now In 51 and was found do have low test (179) I went to the doctor the 3 days ago and he said yep, I needed some more. I wasnt sure but he said its cool so I got 16 - 75 mg test implants. HE said this will last 3 months. Im 6'4" and 320 about 25% body fat. The first day I felt great, now IM feeling like I have rushes all day. I cant decide wether IM feeling great or on the verge of an anxiety attack ( haha I know I sound like a girl) Anyway I was wondering if IM going to need anything to stop gyno ( I did also order 60 - 20 mg nolva. Should be here in 3 weeks) also im wondering about hair loss. my hair is getting kinda thin in front anyway. WIll the 5% rogaine work? Im sorry I sound like such a noob. WHen in college I was 220 and had 7% bodyfat and am going to start in the gym in a couple days , as soon as the hole in my butt heals over. Also the doctor wants to just dose meback up as soon as these implants wear off. IS this a good idea? never being "off cycle"? THanks alot!

Ooh yea my doctor is about 85 and has been using these pellets for 26 years he said.
    Last edited by gissim0; 01-01-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Thread Information