mountainboy is offline New Member

the stuff being sold here..

Hey guys the stuff advertised at the top of the forum-deca ,d-anabol,tren etc. is it worth the money? Does it work well when used with test cyp injections? Any advice is appreciated.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    might get more feedback in this forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...R-R-s-PRODUCTS

toothache is offline Senior Member
    He's not talking about the ar-r banner. He's talking about *********** banner, which are pretty much sells vitamins.

mountainboy is offline New Member
    Thanks toothache I was thinking the same thing.

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    Any website that openly advertises and sells products using the names of controlled substances are not selling the real thing, for painfully obvious reasons. Ironically, they are permitted to advertise on this website as a way of "paying the bills". A means to an end, I'm afraid.

tom502 is offline New Member
    Hi, I'm new here, I just joined and wanted to especially as there is an "Over 40" section, and I am 43. I too am curious to the effectiveness of these products. I seriously consider them, I think because their names mimic real names, people think they are junk, but how does one know? Has anyone gotten these? Or the other brands that sell a similar thing? Are we allowed to say the manufacturers names? I'm seriously thinking about buying some and seeing for myself.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Tom if you want to by all means go ahead, hopefully you can list it as a charitable deduction on your taxes. How the hell do you think they would get away with selling AAS without a prescription? Now on the other hand you can still find a few prohormones, these are compounds very simalar to steroids that are converted into steroids within the body. Fortunately these products are banned within a few months of introduction these days, I say this for two reasons. One that kids inevitably get thier hands on them, and two that most of them carry all the risks (often much more) of conventional AAS with much less benefits.

Most of the prohormones are secondary carriers. AAS are primary carriers. For example, pregnenolone is the mother of all hormones but it is just the building block for testosterone , estrogen, cotizone, etc. It is secondary in it's affect on the body. Testosterone however has direct affect on the muscular system. It is a primary carrier. Some of the prohormones are actually primary carriers but who knows which ones? I don't really like prohormones because I can't predict their effect on my body. AAS, on the other hand, has many many many man years of knowledge behind it. If you have a questions, there someone who'll know the answer. Plus, the stuff just WORK!

Thread Information