Thread: Test results

formerly is offline New Member

Test results

Hey guys. 42 yr old here and I just called my doctor for my testosterone results.

I scored 14.3.(nmol/L) (in Canada) He said it is normal and I fall about in the middle.

Does this look ok or am I a bit low?

I also just finished a 5 week cycle of anavar at 30mg/day about 4 weeks ago with no pct so I am making another appointment for 2 weeks away to see if the results are different.

As I understand I am to divide my 14.3 by .034 to get my ng/dl and that reads 420.

Thanks.

powerball52 is offline New Member
    Well 420 is not super high, but in the normal range. I'm sure when you return for the next appointment your test levels will be lower due to the suppression from the oxandrolone(anavar ). What's your objective? TRT?

formerly is offline New Member
    Actually this test was done 3 weeks after my anavar cycle. Just wanting to see where my normal test level is and if low then trt.

I did find this chart on this site and it looks like my 420 is normal for a 75yr old man.=(

http://www.mens-hormonal-health.com/...ne-levels.html

powerball52 is offline New Member
    I absolutely agree that 420 is not optimum. When I say "normal range" I should have specified that is according to many of the doctor's performing HRT therapy. While it's improved in the past few years I recall many doctor's wanting patients to be under 300ng to warrant TRT. I always tell my friend to do as you did and be sure they get blood work done post cycle and they are suppressed substantially to be certain they will qualify. My personal experience tell me levels of 1000ng have me feeling like I can make progress in the gym and also energy levels that mirrored my late late 20's. Currently I'm in the middle of a Blast of 800mg of Cypionate per week and it's been fantastic!!!! Good luck getting things right.

Thread Information