Iwannabod is offline New Member

Advice for 47 and 1st cycle

Hey guys/gals, I want to do my first cycle and decided not to try Var for the first time. I want to gain mass and lose body fat simultaneously. Any advice from some seasoned professionals would be great. I thought about a stack using Sustanon and Tren . I am not so sure about Tren yet because it is so harsh but, it seems to have the attributes I am looking for. Thanks for your thoughts.

stpete is offline Banned
    What are your current stats like height, weight, lifting experience and diet?

Glad to have you here and we're more than willing to help!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Post up your stats (just reinforcing above post).

Do some reading on beginner cycles. Don't use multiple compounds. Forget about Tren for a while. Just covering the most important things in case you don't do the reading.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    the criterion for us older bulls is different than for younger bulls. Many blokes our age trying a cycle for the first time end up injured. Why? Tendon/Ligament strength lags muscular strength, and as you hit it hard at the gym, you can't feel a tendon about to pop. And there it goes. So my first piece of advice is (if you haven't already) to wait until after at least one year in the gym so that your connective tissue strength can handle a cycle.
    Next. WE need to see your stats, which are:
    Age = 47
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%
    years experience lifting?
    your nutrutional knowledge?

Next. FORGET Tren ! You won't be ready for that for a few years.

Next. Your first cycle should be Test only.

Next. I'd highly suggest before doing anything, go see your doc and have your blood panels taken. this will give you a baseline of where you are at, and you can compare to that down the road to see the effects a cycle has on you.

These are just some of the basic pieces of advice. Another might be considering TRT instead of cycling.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,
    the criterion for us older bulls is different than for younger bulls. Many blokes our age trying a cycle for the first time end up injured. Why? Tendon/Ligament strength lags muscular strength, and as you hit it hard at the gym, you can't feel a tendon about to pop. And there it goes. So my first piece of advice is (if you haven't already) to wait until after at least one year in the gym so that your connective tissue strength can handle a cycle.
    N
    ---Roman
    Times Roman is right on with this. happened to me my first cycle at 45yo. Strength went up fast and I damaged tendon in my elbow. Took almost a year to get back to lifting heavy.

flatland4life is offline New Member
    I am glad I read this.
    I am 40 and on my first ever test cycle
    and I am getting stronger each week
    I don't want to tear or snap any tendons.

Not like I have been working out for years and built myself up
    so damn I could easily get messed up

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    The Centurion is right on.

I would also suggest, light weights and high reps for the first few mths (assuming you haven't been training).

Makes no sense at all...to get pumped with juice...only to have a detrimental injury in the future....Train smart!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On top of the good advice already posted by the members above.

I would definately get blood work done prior to any first cycle to establish a baseline and particularly when you are above 35. If you find your test is already low then you should look hard at either TRT (or TRT and once established TRT with blasts) or not cycling at all as a cycle or cycles...who ever does one cycle :-) is likely to lower an already low Test value further.

Good luck,

FFM

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On top of the good advice already posted by the members above.

I would definately get blood work done prior to any first cycle to establish a baseline and particularly when you are above 35. If you find your test is already low then you should look hard at either TRT (or TRT and once established TRT with blasts) or not cycling at all as a cycle or cycles...who ever does one cycle :-) is likely to lower an already low Test value further.

Good luck,

FFM

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^Blood work first stop and behind door number two is diet and exercise experience.

Thread Information