Thread: Hey Guys

bowldawg is offline Junior Member

Hey Guys

I know there's an introduction forum and that I'm still a few days away from turning 40, but this looks like the perfect place to be. Wow what a great website!

Anyway I'm turning 40 in January and while it's not a magic number it has provided me with a moment of reflection and motivation. I finally got off my ass in June and started lifting and eating right again and managed to go from 246 down to 196 and feel fantastic. I lifted pretty religiously from about 18 to 25 and then real life kicked in and fitness took a back seat. I have done a few cycles that were completely retarded with no pct when I was way to young. Back then I thought I was reasonably knowledgable about steroids and of course bullet proof. Man I wish i had access to the knowledge on this site when I was younger. Oh well I didnt screw myself up too bad.

I really appreciate all the information from the members on here and look forward to participating in future discussions.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Welcome. Congrats on loosing all that weight. I am 46 and went down from 280 to 220 over two years. Definitively check out the diet area. Seems like every time I think I have my diet down I learn something new. I recently purchased a food scale for example and found that my guestimates of protein I was putting in every meal were way off. Always learning and this is a great site for info.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome, good to have you with us.

Thread Information