yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Is it possible to have plain bad genetics?

Hey guys, first off, i am off TRT for good, i am on HCG right now, no more steroids .

The treatment is rocking like nothing else.

Now i was wondering is it possible to just have plain bad genetics, when i was 16 years old i was practicing kyokushin karate doing tones of crunches and ab work, i was 5 feet 9 and 138 pounds, my chest was carved on the inside, but i never had any abs, like they where covered with a layer of fat.

I never had any abs no mater how hard i tried, low carb, cardio, fat burners, and more.

Is it possible to just have bad genetics? and that i will never have abs?

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    What's next week?

V-ROID is offline Member
    It is possible to inherit a bad diet, I see it all the time. It is possible to get brainwashed for 12 years into some food pyramid bs. It's possible to always rationalize an excuse for not getting the results you want. I am not slamming you just making points about the general public. Of course everyone has different genetics, but being a biological freak and not being able to get extremely lean under a controlled situation is a very long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    What's next week?
    Well if everything goes well i will probably tell you that i turned gay, and in love with a men. How is that for next week

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    It is possible to inherit a bad diet, I see it all the time. It is possible to get brainwashed for 12 years into some food pyramid bs. It's possible to always rationalize an excuse for not getting the results you want. I am not slamming you just making points about the general public. Of course everyone has different genetics, but being a biological freak and not being able to get extremely lean under a controlled situation is a very long shot.
    Point taken, i can get lean no problem, i can get gut and love handles free not problem i just cannot get that cut look or abs. I been told to look into liposuction to remove that under ab fat but i don't really have the money for that.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35
    Well if everything goes well i will probably tell you that i turned gay, and in love with a men. How is that for next week
    I thought that was this week?

Bad Ganatics Honkeydick

Thread Information