rex277 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Question is use of oral at the beginning compulsory?

I am 38, about to start my first cycle. I have been training with weights almost 20 years. I want more.

My cycle (first in my life) is as follows12 week cycle)

1. Test-e 500 mg /week
    2. deca (nandrolone ) 200 mg/week.

I have also planned my PCT with nolva, armidex and after that clomid therapy

My question is: whether I should use any oral. D-bol (methadrostenolone) is unavailiable here. The only real oral i can get is anadrol 50 mg (oxymetholone). But i am also concerned about it's side effects. Perhaps it is the most dangerous oral among all.

So whether should i use oxymetholone for 2-3 weeks at the very beginning or don't. PLEASE SOMEBODY CAN GIVE ANY SUGGESTIONS/ADVICE?

with regards

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is your first cycle I would just run the test alone... You dont need the deca . You don't need an oral..
    Your pct should be clomid and nolva. The adex is an AI and would need to be run during your cycle if you get some estrogenic side effects.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ This. 500mgs of test will yield some nice results. Start PCT 14 days after last injection.

Typical PCT would be:
    Nolva-40/40/20/20
    Clomid-50/25/25/25

Those dosages vary from individual to individual but that's my recommendation.

John Andrew is offline Member
    I do not bother using any orals. Injections are safe and easy. I want strength not just fluid retention that makes me look bigger, I agree also just use the test for now. See how it goes, there is no rush and its nice to not have to worry about side effects. Let your body adjust to one thing at a time. At your age you should get great results if you train hard! Eat well! Sleep well!
    Kind regards, John

rex277 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the the late reply. I apologize.Great thanks to all of you for your reply. I have benefited a lot.Here are some feedbacks and small questions

As for the PCT I have a few questions. This is my first cycle which consists of of test-e (500 mg/week) only which is about to end at 15 th november. (12 weeks).
    i have to confess i am amazed to see the gains.
    1. My muscular growth and strength have increased tremendously in this small amount of time.
    2. Before I struggled to lift 120 lbs in bench press but now in this short span of time 200-220 lbs seems to be light as a feather to me. So I increasing the weights slowly but gradually.(This is one exercise example but it applies to other exercises also. I wonder IS THIS MAGIC? It's unbelievable.
    3.More strangely I till now haven't experienced side-effects (like sore nipples etc)though i have got nolva and clomid in hand. (which will be needed for PCT)
    4. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I KEEP THE GAINS AFTER STOPPING TEST-E?
    ALSO
    AFTER HOW MANY MONTHS CAN I AGAIN CARRY ON TAKING TEST-E?

iF YOU PLEASE GIVE ANY SUGGESTIONS from your experience I will be gratified

with regards

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, hey.. Amazing isn't it, but remember to always treat it with RESPECT bro... AAS can bite u hard if you forget and go overboard. Be patient and keep it sane..

IMHO,
    1. Keep watch on your tendons, joints, vertebra bro. AAS builds muscle and strength, not tendons, joints etc. So take care when you're pushing 110% (i'm sure you're pushing it already... because YOU CAN... LOL) Don't want to snap any of them.
    2. At 500mg you probably won't get gyno, but i'd use the Adex anyway. EOD. The consensus says 0.25 as a starting point but dosage varies from person to person. For example, 0.125 is fine for me. Don't use too much though, Adex makes my system go nuts... nasty chemical warfare sort of way....
    3. To keep gains, you got to continue training and eating right, after end of cycle and during PCT. You may lose some but avoid feeling demotivated (because the Test levels are normalizing at a lower level, much lower). I always keep my focus on the next cycle, that usually helps... Read up in Q&A section, tons of stuff there.
    My 2 cents..

Anyway congratulations on you new found love... LOL...
    Last edited by mojo999; 10-11-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Thread Information