O40
    O40 is offline New Member

Greetings and Salutations

I am new here and glad I found a place to discuss anabolic issues for the seasoned male. I started juicing at 41 will be 51 next month. On TRT since 2008. I have spent the last year getting back in shape after a 3 year lay off due to some medical issues (emergency colon surgery). I suppose you could say I am cutting, but really just getting in shape and have went from 244 fat (6'1") to 215 (lean), much more defined and getting cut, spent the last year mostly doing 5X5 with emphasis on Sqauts/Dead/BP/Rows lots of cardio speed walking/mountain biking 5 days a week for 45 to 60 minutes. I am working around a bit of shoulder/trap soreness at the moment. (thank you Celebrex).

I am going to add some Tren /Mast/Test (cut mix) to hopefully get where I want from an aesthetic perspective (looking good naked for my wife, lover and FWB cwoman). Going to add 1 mil a week (150 MGs of a blend of the 3 esters) along with my HRT dose run it for 30 days and then switch to prop for 30 and cycle back and forth until I go into maintenance mode, and will taper down the cut mix until I am back at HRT levels. Keto diet planned. I don't like running Tren longer than 30 days at time, it's just to intense and not good for the prostate. Usually have blood work once a year everything checked out good my test level came back at 1248, probably from the HCG , run it 2 X a week at 250 IU's.

I do not take any AI's or SERMS, but found that Idole-3-Carbinol works great and keeps me where I need to be on the estrogen front.

Look forward to joining and contributing to the community.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the over 40 crowd mate!
    ---Roman

Thread Information