Long story short, I've been framing houses for over 20 years and have abused my body doing so. My gym time is more for conditioning than anything else. Knees and back are shot. PCP won't even prescribe a muscle relaxer. She's a DO and adjust me everytime I see her. If it wasn't for that, I'd change doctors. Would 1-2ml of deca weekly help? Don't want deca-d*ck. Any other recommendations besides deca?

Would love to wake up one day and/or get home from work and not feel like a gimp.

Also, been blasting test for the past 2 months (600 ew). Stopping in 4 wks. Seen decent gains and improvements but would like to lean out soon. I've gained about 9lbs. Current BF is 13.5%. Looking to get into single digits. Been researching var, tren , winny, et al. Would appreciate your thoughts on this as well.

Main passion is rock climbing. The challenge and reward when reaching a peak is simply incredible with stunning views! Gonna freestyle a rock this holiday weekend up in the mountains. It's a 4-5 hour climb to a peak that's about the size of a trash can. Peak is about 400 ft from the base.

This is why I want to lean out and lower my bf. In my state, there are plenty of rocks to climb and many weekends in front of me.

Thanks for your help!