Ballzack is offline New Member

Stacking questions. Stacking while on HRT

Hello.
    I'm new here. I'm not very Knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, so please be patient
    With me.
    6 months ago, I started HRT.
    I'm not even sure which T I'm on, but I read that they are pretty much the same.
    The doc is bouncing my levels around trying to find a sweet spot.
    I was at 450 every two weeks, but felt like shit.
    New blood work showed I wasn't Processing it all, so they dropped me to 375 every two weeks.
    In the gym, I had good gains, but not as much as I would like.
    I have a clean diet, and try to get to the gym 4-5 times a week.
    I have some mid section fat that in trying to deal with, but would like to gain size on my upper body and arms.
    I'm 46 years old, 5'10 220lbs (yes i need to lose fat)
    So here is where I need help.
    What should I take for a first cycle and for how long. I prefer oral over injecting.
    Please walk me through what I need.
    Please excuse the newbish questions.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Would not do a cycle until your TRT protocol is locked down. Injecting every two weeks is the the first problem once a week or bi weekly will give more stable values.
    You can gain size and lose fat but the drugs are not the answer, hard work and diet will do this assisted by your TRT.
    I know you said your going to the gym and eating clean, but????

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You should focus more in lose some fat for few months, prior to any cycle, drop some 20 or 40 lbs if possible, super clean diet and lot of cardio in the morning 7 times a week, and if possible some in the afternoon as well, than you can look in a first cycle. by that time, you will overcome the fear from injections, will be more lean, and have more experience with diet plan....

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Even 3 or 4 days a week of cardio along with your weights will make a world of difference if you diet is in check. Many time what you eating and what you think you are eating are very different. Getting your macros in order for your goals is extremely important and can work wonders.

Get down to about 195lbs and be sure you levels are good on your HRT then consider adding an oral, pct and so on.

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training seriously? How much muscle mass do you have? Do you understand how your diet affects you? How strong are you? Do you know how to drop fat without losing mass? Do you know what works best for gaining mass for you?
    These are all questions you need to ask yourself before even thinking about AAS. Jumping into a cycle without even understanding how to gain naturally is just a waste of time and money. Why not just get your TRT straight and spend a year or two learning how to train and eat?

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Pinning is the way to go bro. Simple and efficeint. Yes there could be pain (post pin) but after awhile you'll get the hang of it... As pointed out by Fit; twice weekly would serve you better. Stable dosage, relatively less gyno risk etc. You're gonna love the effects but remember to always stay sane, don't over do it...

Welcome to the forum. The comments made by member above are spot on. You really need to dial in your TRT and your diet before you take on a cycle. Those two are your most important points right now. When you cycle with high bf there's a really good chance you're going to get bad sides like gyno. Gyno can be pretty serious problem. Get down below 15% and you should be good to go. I started my first cycle at 14% and I got bad acne carpet front and back. Get your bf as low as you can before you start.

Thread Information