I knew I had low Test levels at 52. All the signs are there, extremely low libido and my wife is hot. She's small and very lean distance runner, so no reason to lose interest. Couldn't gain muscle, or very little after 7 months of training. Depressed, low grade, so life in general seemed so boring. My hobbies like wood working and old timers hockey didn't get me fired up anymore. So in my 10th week of a 12 week cycle I went to see my Doctor. He told me that use of synthetic testosterone causes liver cancer and enlarged prostate as well as increases in bad cholesterol and blood pressure. I told him that lots of Doctors believe in Test therapies and use them personally. He said he's support TRT if I go clean for 2-3 months and get my levels checked that prove they are low. I don't think so. Why? Maybe at some point but the dose he'd prescribe wouldn't be enough for a proper cycle. Anyhow, I'm have all my BW done at the lab here later this week and we'll see. I know I blew it when I didn't have it done pre-cycle. Wish I had. Enjoying the cycle, training hard. Good day!