biggjd69 is offline Associate Member

Should I start a PCT

have low T due to apnea and bodyfat %(I have already had extensive blood work done). I was wondering if I should start a PCT or over the counter Test Booster to get my production back up while I work on the bodyfat %. My goal is to get down so I can start a cycle of Test Ethanate. Here are my current stats;

6'0
    20% bodyfat
    AGE 43

Any thought's or advice on this would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should I start a PCT-2010-11-02-20.41.57.jpg  

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggjd69 View Post
    have low T due to apnea and bodyfat %(I have already had extensive blood work done). I was wondering if I should start a PCT or over the counter Test Booster to get my production back up while I work on the bodyfat %. My goal is to get down so I can start a cycle of Test Ethanate. Here are my current stats;

6'0
    20% bodyfat
    AGE 43

Any thought's or advice on this would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
    Welcome! I wouldn't jump onto any test boosters going to waste your money. You could try out some vitamin D3 that you can buy at any drug store.

You could ask the doctor about a possible hcg procedure to try and lol start your system. I'm sure more experienced TRT/HRT guys will be in to put in their $0.02
    Last edited by Soar; 01-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Information