UpToNoGood is offline New Member

Assistance with test results.

Height: 6’2”
    Weight: 225

I have worked out off and on over the years and consider myself to be fitter than my peers for an office worker. Jun 2012 I started to run 2 miles per day 5 days per week. Oct 2012 I added lifting to the routine 5 days a week. 8 months later I have dropped 20 lbs. which I consider to be nice and slow amount of weight to loose.

Now that I am back in decent shape I was hoping to take my workouts and fitness to the next level getting more out of my workouts. I have never done any steroids but have considered it in the past. To date I have only used OTC supplements i.e. creatine and No2 or whey. I have never really felt like I got any benefit from the supplements.
    So the other week I went to my Dr and did my yearly phy and blood work. I talked to my Dr about TRT and he pretty much said no before any results were seen. However Now that I have my results I wanted to see what you guys would recommend as an option for me to step it up.

873 Testosterone , Total
    Testos, total 408 NG/DL

From what I have read my test numbers seems to be very good for a 43 year old male NOT on TRT. So what am I missing to get my workouts to the next level strength wise? I have never been able to bench more than 230 once and you wouldn’t think it by looking at me. Currently only benching 205 once.

I want that edge, but don’t think TRT is in my near future with my current test results. Do you think a cycle would be in order?
    Any ideas on what I can do to get an edge.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    First, welcome to the board. The experts in the HRT Forum are the one's to ask about your bloodwork. Why not repost there with a copy of your labs (with ranges) so they can analyze it?

Thread Information