Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yosimitesam

Thread: 47 and puzzled

Voknows is offline New Member

47 and puzzled

Lifted all my life. Started 1st 12 week cycle w test c. 800 of test a week. Got dbol after week 8 and couldn't wait for next cycle so decided to use 50mg a day for last month of cycle. Here's my problem. Been off the dbol over a week and my pumps have become dismal. I've noticed my strength and workout intensity has gone down. Also noticed my arms are not as big. Still running the test. I also changed sources after week 8. Is the dbol just that explosive or should I be questioning my new source? I have a blood test lined up for tomorrow. I've noticed the dbol between sources affected me different. Source 1 I was was worried to take more than 30mg as my heart would pound at bedtime, source 2 I take 50 mg without the heart pumping. I know source 1 was good cause of the steroid use accusations from friends. So I guess my question is is source 2 suspect or did I lose strength and size just from going off dbol for 1 week. I know this is confusing. Thanks.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Hi repost in Q & A section

List stats to get best possible advice for you

Stats-

Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Goals?

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Voknows View Post
    Lifted all my life. Started 1st 12 week cycle w test c. 800 of test a week. Got dbol after week 8 and couldn't wait for next cycle so decided to use 50mg a day for last month of cycle. Here's my problem. Been off the dbol over a week and my pumps have become dismal. I've noticed my strength and workout intensity has gone down. Also noticed my arms are not as big. Still running the test. I also changed sources after week 8. Is the dbol just that explosive or should I be questioning my new source? I have a blood test lined up for tomorrow. I've noticed the dbol between sources affected me different. Source 1 I was was worried to take more than 30mg as my heart would pound at bedtime, source 2 I take 50 mg without the heart pumping. I know source 1 was good cause of the steroid use accusations from friends. So I guess my question is is source 2 suspect or did I lose strength and size just from going off dbol for 1 week. I know this is confusing. Thanks.
    Well, you came off a compound you were stacking, so you should expect to lose some strength. Also, d-bol is a quick, wet gainer, so once you're off, you started losing water weight, thus explaining your dismal pumps. Also, d-bol can make you feel pretty good to euphoric, so it's not rare for people to not feel as "good" when they come off. The half-life of d-bol is pretty short, which also supports the rapid letdown you're experiencing.
    ChiSao likes this.

Thread Information