Thread: What to do next

all4baja is offline New Member

What to do next

Hello all. new here.looking for some guidance from the vets here.
    I am 53 yo. 5'8'' 215lb male, I have been on test cyp mono therapy for 11months now .20 subq twice a week. I weight train 3 days a week & try to get to bed on time and eat right.Not perfect by any stretch.Iam interested in moving to the next step of aas or hgh. Here are my numbers

Total test. 810. range.250-1100 ng dL

Free test. 145.5 range. 35-155

Fsh and Lh are tanked. And my testicals have painful atrophy. Doc.will not Prescribe hcg or AI
    My libido is low and recovery from weight training is a nightmare, I am currantly on my second month of 531. just came off of 9 months of ss and exhausted those gains.
    Trying to get back to feeling better and getting stronger.
    Appreciate any help.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by all4baja View Post
    Hello all. new here.looking for some guidance from the vets here.
    I am 53 yo. 5'8'' 215lb male, I have been on test cyp mono therapy for 11months now .20 subq twice a week. I weight train 3 days a week & try to get to bed on time and eat right.Not perfect by any stretch.Iam interested in moving to the next step of aas or hgh. Here are my numbers

Total test. 810. range.250-1100 ng dL

Free test. 145.5 range. 35-155

Fsh and Lh are tanked. And my testicals have painful atrophy. Doc.will not Prescribe hcg or AI
    My libido is low and recovery from weight training is a nightmare, I am currantly on my second month of 531. just came off of 9 months of ss and exhausted those gains.
    Trying to get back to feeling better and getting stronger.
    Appreciate any help.
    Because your numbers are pretty good and you are under a doctors care you might hold off. First get with the nutrition guys and get that straightened out. This is so important. Then I would get into the gym a minimum of 4 days a week with a split routine. Get your training to a much more advanced level and eat. See in how that works AS you READ up and get yourself more educated and that will help making decision and question more appropriate for your case. Good luck ...crazy mike

all4baja is offline New Member
    Thanks Mike.
    The 531 is a split routine, I'm afraid 4 days a week does not fit into my schedule and would jeopardize my recovery efforts. I'm at the beginning
    Of my 2nd month of 531 and had to take a big deload on all my lifts when I started my first run.
    Having a hard time being patient and letting the new routine mature.
    I hope you don't mind me asking but have you had the opportunity to use HGH?
    I've been to the HGH forum and it seems the more I read the more confused I get. I'll keep plugging away though.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by all4baja View Post
    Thanks Mike.
    The 531 is a split routine, I'm afraid 4 days a week does not fit into my schedule and would jeopardize my recovery efforts. I'm at the beginning
    Of my 2nd month of 531 and had to take a big deload on all my lifts when I started my first run.
    Having a hard time being patient and letting the new routine mature.
    I hope you don't mind me asking but have you had the opportunity to use HGH?
    I've been to the HGH forum and it seems the more I read the more confused I get. I'll keep plugging away though.
    I have never used HGH. So I can't comment. ...crazy mike

Xaxist is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if your nuts are shrinking and painful, get some HCG (AI too), and learn how to self administer. Doctors can be such jackasses ...
    HGH can be a huge waste of money if you don't have a legit source; SO many counterfeits out there. Very very expensive too especially considering the duration of therapy. I was on HGH therapy for a few months and it cost me 1000s of dollars.

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    As far as what's next... why would you want to move on to the next level when it doesn't seem like you are dialed in at this level. I think you will just make diagnosing issues (like your testicular pain) more difficult.

I don't know what your history of any cycle usage or anything is and I am not knowledgeable on it anyways but I know that I am 41, 5'10 and weigh 217 and my bodyfat is way too high for me to even think about cycling or the next step. I am on a TDEE deficit with lots of cardio to try to get my bodyfat at an acceptable level to me, only then am I even going to think about maybe adding more test as a cycle but I don't see it.

I know seeing all these guys in the forum that have impressive builds can make you want to move on but I also think most of the experienced ones would recommend getting 100% out of the level you are at before moving on to the next level.

When you say your gains have plateaued, what exactly are your lifts? I started out on stronglifts and am now doing 5/3/1 also. With all the accessory lifts you can do, I don't know how you would of plateaued after only 2 months. That would mean you are only on cycle 2, there would be no reason for you to have to download yet unless you entered inaccurate numbers at the beginning.
    Last edited by Brett N; 10-03-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Thread Information